By jaymash - 22/10/2011 13:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was giving a PowerPoint presentation in class. When I put my flash drive into the computer, my folder opened up and a nude picture of myself popped right up on a 110 inch projector screen for all 35 students to see. This is a 16 week course. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 482
You deserved it 64 479

Same thing different taste

Taking pictures

By Anonymous - 05/12/2019 14:00

Today, I was teaching a high school calculus class. I wrote a complex formula on the board. As I wrote, students asked if they could take a picture of the board and circulate it. I said yes, and I was pleased as everybody seemed to be taking pictures. Soon, I realized why: my skirt was tucked into my underwear. Within a few minutes, every student in the school had an email with a picture of my ugliest pair of floral-printed panties. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 223
You deserved it 477

Top comments

rhpsfan9 10

How could you not know you had a naked picture of yourself on your flash drive

Why do you have nude pictures of yourself on a flash drive?

Comments

WHY? This is a plain you did it. I don't understand the point of "nude pictures" anyway...

KiddNYC1O 20

I see valedictory in your future.

blacksswan 10

This is weird 0_o Last night I was looking at my flash drive and thought what would happen if someone used it at school for projects and accidentally pulled up inappropriate pictures. I am sorry it had to be you.

Hey could you imagine what would happen if I won the lottery? I want to see if you have some sort of special power or not.

blacksswan 10

Apparently when I crave for a certain food at school I come home to my mom making it .-. Creepy. Examples: Wanted steak for lunch came home to it. Wanted oranges real bad one day came home to them on the counter. Recent : Donuts & pizza. Got both without even telling my dad to bring some. Lmao ; My dad tells me to put my thinking to good use & wish for money instead.

Your mind has a tendency to notice patterns that may not be immediately apparent to you. Ie: your mind knows that steak is often presented on certain days and it craves it, thus making it seem like a 6th sense. As for the donuts and soda, you probably crave it fairly often, but you dismiss those times and pay attention to the times that you actually received what you wanted.

TalkinSmack 6

Ur not supposed to flash ur flashdrive!

I hope you got your good side in the pic.

well that must've got the whole class's attention(: if they were talking at that moment...

one of two things will happen here OP. You will either get laid a shitload more often, or you will become a forced celibate.

biglittlehead 12

That sounds like something that would only happen in Michigan.

Why do you have a naked picture of yourself? It seems like you'd know that sight well enough to not need a picture..

koolkat27 13

idk if it's sarcasm or just plain stupidity but op was probably going to send it to someone, thus the point of a nude picture.