By mfnfhdjdjddjsjfn - 03/09/2012 08:39 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I was in a terrific mood after finding a bouquet of beautiful flowers on my doorstep when I came home. That is, until I recognised the handwriting of my "secret admirer" was the same as my mother's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 119
You deserved it 2 220

Same thing different taste

Top comments

VooDooCarrie91 19

Hey, your mother cared enough to feel you could use a pick-me-up and to give you flowers -- sounds pretty good to me! You can still enjoy the bouquet, and as an added benefit, you don't have to worry that they might be from a creepy stalker. 8)

Comments

Don't tell her,walk by her and say: "Oh my god,that's so sweet,if only it had some chocolates too,that'd be the most romantic thing EVER!"

27- See an opening, milk it for all it's worth? :) Nice. ;)

sacredeye73 11

That's awesome that you mother cares enough to do that :-) I totally understand why she did. You're a glass is half empty kind of person. Start looking at your glass is half full! Practice the attitude of gratitude, today and pay this kind act of love forward!

astralvagan 20

That's a kick ass mom! She seems like she genuinely cares about your happiness! Try sending her something in your handwriting.... Just a suggestion.

Take this as inspiration to get out there, and find someone who's sweet enough to do that kind of thing for you too :). Hell, I turn 17 in 2 weeks, and I've only had one girlfriend! It takes longer for some than others to find love in this ****** up world. Your mom was only trying to help!! At least you know no matter what, that your mom still loves you :). You'll find someone eventually, as I will, and as a great majority of us will :).

Ouch. That's a real kick in the emotional ballsack. Return the favor by sending flowers to her home "Forever yours, Doug". Your dad will really appreciate it (unless his name is Doug).

A kick in the pants??! That sounds like the begining of a horror film.

XxEP1CFAC3xX 4

Looks like your mom wants your dick... *pats on shoulder* good luck buddy

You have a living mother! Embrace her.

XxEP1CFAC3xX 4

Heh heh think about what you just said

coolbrony12 3

Your a dude right? If not its even worse.

Lol...send her a boquet of flowers along with a thank you card xD