By anonymous - 17/09/2013 17:52 - United States

Today, I was uninvited to a bachelorette party. I wouldn't really care, if the party hadn't been for me, ahead of my wedding tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 832
You deserved it 3 960

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How do you get uninvited to your OWN party!!?

UnluckyGenius 21

Hire a bouncer to keep all of them out.

Comments

Riiiiight. Then it wasn't a bachelorette party then. Just an excuse to see male strippers.

StiffPvtParts 43

That's like being uninvited from your own birthday party :c

Obey_StudBoii 23

The hell? Go in and kick each and every one of them out of your party and uninvite them to your wedding. It sickens me how jealous some women can be.

Bachelorette parties rarely take place in the Bride's home. They are usually at a restaurant, bar, or the Maid of Honors place. The OP would have no right to try and kick anyone out if any of those were the case.

#35 Ridiculously harsh statement and very probably untrue. Nevertheless, even if she IS a bridezilla that doesn't mean that the people you have chosen to stand up with you on one of the most important days of your life have the right to do something so callous. Plus the people that organise and attend bachelorette parties tend to be FRIENDS of the bride, friends don't treat friends like this... If my friend was a bitch bridezilla the MOST I would do is not attend the party myself, I would never try to put a dark cloud over a friends wedding like that. OP get yourself some new friends, if they disinvited you from YOUR bachelorette party, you disinvite them from YOUR wedding. Simple. With friends like this, who needs enemies?

Axel5238 29

I kinda have to agree here. It's unusual for someone to cancel a surprise party for a friend even under the worst situations.. Was there jealousy among your friends or were you being that unreasonable that they decided to continue on with out you? This really could make a difference.

This needs more information for sure. I don't understand how you can be "uninvited" to your own party.

Are you kidding, #1?? "Hey everyone, come treat me and buy me stuff!" How tacky.

tehdarkness 21

Weddings and all the stress that comes with them are so dumb. I do find it hard to believe that this is unprovoked. Unless they are trying to make it more of a surprise!

Espolax 8

That sucks....was there still a party?

Obey_StudBoii 23

"Today I was uninvited to a bachelorette party"

ducksaretheshit 17

**** them its your party go anyway