By StillSingle - 29/06/2009 18:14 - United States

Today, I went to my friend's beautiful wedding. The only other single girl there was 5 years old. She caught the bouquet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 323
You deserved it 5 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lmmmr 0

Ugh, I hate when people whine about being single. Being lonely is one thing, but by whining about it you only make an embarassing spectacle of yourself. Learn to be happy on your own, or no good would come from a relationship anyway.

CyclonePsycho 1

DIDN'T YOU KNOW, MEGAN? CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

Comments

abcxyz123 0

i thought all unmarried women tried to catch it

easylazy 0

There were only two unmarried girls??? Was this like a super super private wedding?

girandwogpig 0

EASYLAZY YOUR REPLY DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE FIRST COMMENT! DON'T POST ON TOP UNLESS YOU'RE FIRST DIPSHIT!!!

MeganH0LLYW00D 0

And you think anyone is going to listen to you because you typed in all caps. Riiiight.

CyclonePsycho 1

DIDN'T YOU KNOW, MEGAN? CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

RIP BILLY MAYS — ALWAYS LIVED TO HIS PROMISES OR YOUR MONEY BACK

lizzilla8297 2

lol I cought the boquet when I was six; there were like ten other single women there.

You're not seriously that superstitious, are you? :-/

1104 0

the point isn't that she's afraid to remain unmarried. the point is that she's singled out (no pun intended) from everyone else at the wedding, and her only "equal" is 5 years old. they're put in the spotlight and everyone watches as she loses to the 5 year old.

Well, I think in this case she chose to let the little kid win. It's just like playing a board game with a child; if you don't let the kid win, they're likely to throw a temper tantrum.

That would suck...dont get your hoped down :p

yDane 0

This. ^^^ Is a double post... You should be ashamed of yourself. I thought that Jeeeesuuus taught youth better than this! @OP It's called hand-eye coordination

coe08 6

Why did u post this message twice????

That would suck...dont get your hoped down :p

irishdancer 0

Oh, it's okay! Just focus on the single guys next time!

It's kind of funny. Besides, it's just a stupid superstition - don't let it get to you.

lmmmr 0

Ugh, I hate when people whine about being single. Being lonely is one thing, but by whining about it you only make an embarassing spectacle of yourself. Learn to be happy on your own, or no good would come from a relationship anyway.

suckstobey0u 0

It's still embarrassing to be one of two people trying to catch the bouquet.

Yes. I would have been. I really sympathize with this one.

HeyyyBrahhh 0

I was at a wedding once, and when the bouquet was tossed, my girlfriend at the time went through the crowd like a linebacker, trying to catch it. There's an FML for you.

blkwhtrbbt 0

are you kidding? she's showing her dedication to you! you should be proud or gratified rather than ashamed!!