By Anonymous - 22/06/2009 13:32 - Singapore

Today, my 9 year old nephew found his way onto my iTunes. I now have 401 songs titled "aidfj3P" by "ffjiel". FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 128
You deserved it 7 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maggie_gxx 0

oh man i love that song! ffjiel is the best. have u heard algfah9?

How was no one watching him for that long that he could change the names of 400 songs

Comments

FlaminYawn 0

get an iMac and use spaces, can't beat it...

Seti_fml 0

its very easy to fix: 1. Delete your entire library (but make sure you dont delete the files. 2. Reload your library: File > Add Folder to library... Select the "My Music folder" or where ever you keep your music files. 3. itunes will find the titles online and bingo, all your music is back to how it was.

uhhh, then to be able to listen CDs on your iPod you put the tracks into iTunes...... so what was the point of that comment?

HummingBirdsFly 0

Yes, but say for instance you decided to download that CD onto your iPod? And then, your amazing nine year old nephew went into you iTunes library and renamed 401 songs of yours "aidfj3P". You still would have to take the trouble of renaming all of your music. :)

fluffyguitarist 0

why don't you just use a CD PLAYER??? hmmmmm.... and also you can use other programs like Raphsody and Foobar to put music on your iPod. or your MP3.

laurisshnazzy 0

I'm sure he could have put full words if he really wanted to. He probably thought he was being funny by typing in random letters.

I feel sorry for you. Go with renaming it

ZiggyMorrison 0
HummingBirdsFly 0
Jimbo2000 0

#51 is right. just do it like that and it will be fine