By epicsquishii - 01/05/2012 11:02 - United States - Riverbank

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend yet again unsuccessfully tried to hold in uncontrollable giggling every time I moaned or sighed during sex. He's 24. I'm terrified of his reaction should I ever reach an orgasm with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 017
You deserved it 3 466

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just refuse to have sex with him. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW

Comments

Or she makes funny sounds during sex? Who knows?

mrlopez 13

#21: That was pretty epic...

FMLshark 12

Then get off the internet, 56, because if you think THAT'S gross, you're in for a pretty big surprise.

Yeah. I've seen it all. Bluewaffle. 2girls 1cup. But that doesn't mean it's still not gross, even slightly.

Grammar_Nazi01 5

Withhold sex for a small while. See what he finds funny then.

87-It would be inappropriate in the real world, but this is the internet. Let him have fun.

pimpnainteasy 5

Lol @87 omg you saw those man you are badass. I wish I could be like you. It actually turns me on more when a girl squirts so grow the **** up

Tell him about it? Tell him you're uncomfortable with it

FMLshark 12

What does shaving have to do with anything???

Are you sure he isn't 14, at least in the head?

Dont be so quick to blame the boyfriend. Consider the possibility that OP sounds like a donkey when moaning.

nofearjenshere 12

^ Haha I can just picture it. OP: Oh, oh, oh yeah, yeah, EEE-HAWW EEE-HAW!

Eh, isn't that most of the times with boys?? Young in mind ;)

@98, Maybe she's the one that sounds like a Zombie? (old FML..)

#103 I just spit Dr. Pepper all over my phone from laughing at that

Sounds like your boyfriend is really just a little school girl.

Just refuse to have sex with him. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW

Wow... People take things so seriously. It was a simple joke, no need to get all rwar about it. And maybe instead of no sex, just duct tape his mouth shut and dominate him. If that doesn't get him to stop, go with the no sex and invest in a vibrator.

I love how 61's name is furryWHIPLASH. *hint on the domination*

124, the way you say it makes me think more along the lines of tying the partner up, who's dressed in a cat costume. FURRYwhiplash.

I agree with 52. being raised Catholic sex was a sinful wicked thing, more so for women! maybe he had that pounded in his brain at church too. I used to believe it had no effect on me but I've been celibate for nine years now as I just don't enjoy it. fecking Catholics! lol

LunaBee3105 3

i like how people live under the assumption that you cant live without sex or that sex is somehow a neccessity to a relationship XD goddamn people get control of your hormones!!! (lol just a joke people dont get your panties in a knot XD)

136 I'm catholic as well. However, we've never been taught that sex is a sinful thing. I don't know what church you've been going to, but at mine, Its very common for families to have lots of children. Pretty sure they had to have sex to make all of them.

142 you're pretty sure? Really? I think he's talking about the no sex before marriage thing. How it's suppose to be secret or something.

bwtchinheels 0

Wtf that doesn't even make sense.

Maybe he's giggling because he's nervous? *shrug*

afallingstar 22

Nervous he's going to finish too fast? Maybe hes using mental images to not finish so fast and they're hilarious?

Tie a string to his balls and tell him that everytime he giggles you are going to give it a nice tug...... Im sure hed figure out a way to control it then.....

and that is how a Ball-Torture fetish is created...

emilydotawesome 1

Very primitive.. I like it.

I actually read about some village where the husbands of laboring women would stand on top of the hut with a rope tied to their balls and the wife, laboring below, qould pull the rope every time she had a contraction.......

What the **** have you been reading, 149?

afallingstar 22

I would imagine that would make a guy think twice about having sex...

eman1972 4

I like where you're going with that. LOL

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Last time I checked, those 'squirters' are rare.

MiniNyn 5

Someone watches too much "squirting" ****.

#23 - They're rare, but you still get them. Just making a joke, not to be taken seriously.

#36 - It's okay, I don't think my comment came across as funny.

The "squirt" isn't urine. It has a different texture, viscosity, and completely different taste and smell to it. It keeps coming out as long as the orgasms keep going, as opposed emptying the bladder, and thats it. The total amount of fluid that comes out depends on the individual and ranges from a few tablespoons to an entire pint. While sexologists, urologists, and gynecologists are still debating over what exactly the "squirt" is, it isn't pee.

Unfortunately, he probably WILL think it's pee and freak out. That's where trust and communication breaks down.

katiedoll6 7

88 I bit to much info thanks

Its funny how #88 knows how pee tastes 0.0

Its funny how 88 knows what pee tastes like 0.0

Yes, 125, my childhood was one of constant discovery.