By Jeimaiku - 27/09/2011 17:40 - United States

Today, my ex took my cat and gave her to an animal shelter while I was at work, saying he can't stand living with her any longer. He's moving out in 2 days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 156
You deserved it 2 738

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Steal his stuff and give it to charity. Well you can't stand seeing things that remind you of him.

sparxva 12

Go to the animal shelter. Explain that your ex said he can'tlive with your cat anymore and you had to choose. Then tell them your ex is moving out tomorrow. They'll probably give you your cat back and won't be able to stop laughing.

Comments

Steal his stuff and give it to charity. Well you can't stand seeing things that remind you of him.

Clozzie 0

Or burn it.... And say it burned your eyes just looking at it!

jillianmathers12 13

Go the the shelter and get it back!

rexgar2000 10

^ what is wrong with you there is plenty of room!

LiveLaughFML 10

with the attention you were giving your cat, I don't think Garfield minded at all. have fun with Odie.

Your boyfriend is an arse... I agree, you should take something he cherishes very much and give it away

This is probably the only time I would encourage throwing out all his crap and/or burning it. He brought it upon himself.

brrarm 17

I would say that fact is reason SHE broke up with him!!!

OP, did you get your kitty back? If I were you, I'd change all the locks first, then you have all the time in the world to do what you want with his stuff. Although, to keep it legal, I'd probable dump his clothes and shot on the footpath, and then the other stuff you can say was 'shared'.

13FTW 9

Another pussy that gets no attention. What a cruel world we live in.

reddawn85 8

See? Guys aren't the only ones who put pussy on a pedestal

2- That's because the ass stole the show. Everybody is into donkeys nowadays.

slushpup9696 12

Then he'll know you're a Blink 182 fan.

Glitterhinoceros 14

Take all of his things to a thrift store, and if he's moving out in 2 days, they should be conveniently placed in boxes.

Ami the only one that would resort to destroying his stuff and him. If anyone ever harmed my cat I'd go apeshit

Forget taking his things. Pets are more than just objects that in the house. Arrange to have his kidney "donated".

duramax3387 0

This glitter girl is absolutely beautiful.

If he can't have a pussy to pet neither can you.

well good thing your not with your ex anymore if hes that cruel

sparxva 12

Go to the animal shelter. Explain that your ex said he can'tlive with your cat anymore and you had to choose. Then tell them your ex is moving out tomorrow. They'll probably give you your cat back and won't be able to stop laughing.

xk75 4

Right? They won't put the cat down for at least a day or two, if not a week or more. Get over there op! Kitty needs you!

ReynshineCutting 10

They keep them longer than a day or two before putting them down. Sometimes it'll be several weeks or even a month or more.

They probably won't put it down anyway: not until they've exhausted all attempts to adopt it out. Most shelters won't even display an animal for a day or two (pending medical examinations, temperament testing, etc.). The shelter I used to work at wouldn't display new animals for at least three days after it's surrendered.

So #36, you're basically telling us to get rid of all animals in favor of dogs. See those pissed off cat's and angry cat lovers in the distance speaking angrish? They want to talk to you.

Wow what a dick, You can try to go to the shelter and get her back. Good luck!

kroekdog 7

Mr. Whiskers will be happy in his new home

That sucks! When I was a kid, I went to school & when I came home, my dog I'd had for years was gone! My Mom never told me the truth but, I know she sent him to the pound! I've always been sad about that!

Marcella1016 31

Same thing happened to me when I went away for a couple weeks. My mother had sent my cat to "live outside" even though she had lived indoors all her life. She even made me put her BACK outside myself when she tried to run back inside. So cruel to my poor cat...she eventually disappeared and to this day I haven't forgiven myself for not standing up to my mother.

Wow... You should ask your mom about it then she'll feel guilty and surprised that you know what happened.

56- Awwww poor cat!!! Hopefully it got rescued by an animal shelter or something cause otherwise I don't think it would have been able to live outside since it wouldn't be used to it... How old were you when your mom did that? I would never forgive her for making me do that.

vibeplayer1112 0

You could have fed the cat that was outside, it would stay. I have a friend in the army an he said when he was in Iraq there was a cat on the base that would never leave. They took the cat into the middle of the desert and left it there. Two days later it showed up. Cats know their way home,

I was 14 when my dog disappeared, he was a retired show poodle! I had him for 6 or 7 yrs! Every childhood picture I have, has him in it with me! I have asked my Mom, she "doesn't know anything"!