By BatBee - 03/08/2016 02:29 - United States - Princeton

Today, my husband and I were talking about how we missed our sexting from when we were dating, so later I took a bath and texted him while he was relaxing in bed. His response ? "I'm tired and hurry up I need to poop." FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 353
You deserved it 1 520

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kyu_Q 19

when you have to go, you have to go

Try waiting until a better time when he isn't in bed. He may have not been in the mood at the time.

Comments

kyu_Q 19

when you have to go, you have to go

Try waiting until a better time when he isn't in bed. He may have not been in the mood at the time.

U kidding me? It sounded like he was in the mood to me. Huh.

well, to me it seemed like he was more in the mood to take a shit, but hey if that's what you like more power too ya.

5 - It sounded like he was in the mood earlier when he brought it up. But OP said she tried it "later".

Things change over time. But no worries: this, too, shall pass.

Maybe that kind of answers is why you stopped sexting each other in the first place? Or maybe it just wasn't the right time.

Sexting when you are living together and both are home seems like a bad idea. I think not being in the next room is one of the main points of sexting. Plus your husband could sext while being on the toilet which he probably did lots of times when you were dating ;)

And there I was, thinking that if you get to the point in a relationship where you decide to get married, you're automatically at the point where you're comfortable pooping in front of each other.

Yeah, but not if you are taking a nice, good-smelling bath D:

I've been married for 15 years and my husband and I have no desire to share bathroom time. Just because you're married or together for a long period doesn't automatically mean boundaries are magically erased.

Some couples don't mind going to the bathroom in front of their partner, some do mind. To each their own.

Sounds like you guys are an extremely normal married couple to me...

This sounds like me and my wife all the time, except she is the one that has to "go"

Since you were in the bath, and he was alone and relaxing in bed, he probably took that time to fap, and wasn't horny anymore when you decided to sext. By then he was sleepy, and thinking of other needs.....like pooping.