By dj163 - 16/09/2009 08:25 - Australia

Today, my (now former) best friend kicked me out of the band I started because I wasn't 'dedicated enough' after a 3 day 'holiday' to visit my dying uncle. He also during this 3 day 'holiday' convinced my girl friend to leave me and date him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 973
You deserved it 3 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Good choice with making him no longer your best friend. If she's that easily convinced and that easily betrayed... You're better off.

Comments

bnwranbo 2

you posted this on GMH too didn't you?? about the guy who fixed your guitar?? lol, FML & GMH, nice

supercu96 0

....yup, that is EPIC SUCKAGE. FYL indeed. I strongly suggest putting raw prawns into his curtain rails (summer starts soon in Western Australia does it not...? lol the smell will be GREAT in his house).

Was your ex best friend Charles Manson? Thats effed up dude.

that is really fcked up! God, that reallyy sucks. Obviously, your ex- bestfriend wasn't really the friend you thought him to be. Maybe the real reason he kicked you out of the band is because he convinced your girlfriend to date him and he didn't want to have to face you all the time that you practice. But if he really actually kicked you out because of the three day holiday- which really wasn't a holiday- thats freaking supid. You were visiting your dying uncle!! Good lord. Get back at your "bestfriend" for what he did to you! Hit him over the head with a oversized potato!

ALExTUBe098 0

Try to convince the other band members to join ur new one....if u make one

mawk1989 0

this is the point where you pick up a baseball bat and hit a couple homers off the douchmonkey's head. don't let anyone treat you like that. this guy completely walked right over you...now you should stomp all over him.

Kira_fml 0

are you in middle school? does this shit actually happen in real life?

Kira_fml 0