By Anonymous - 04/12/2010 23:28 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my parents hassled me for wanting to get my tongue pierced, saying it was filthy, unprofessional, and degrading. About an hour later, my sister let slip that my nipple is pierced. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 488
You deserved it 36 750

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fortuitous 0

At least she didn't tell them about your ******** piercing.

therealsuperman 0

haha "surprise! your nipple is pierced"

Comments

Silence your sister before she lets slip what else you pierced....MWAHAHAHA!!!

It wasn't a question , and it was pure sarcasm. Gotta love the Internet.

wewillnotgrowold 0

Because I was totally being serious. Gotta love the internet.

Draminicaus 0

IcyJack, ^ this girl jacked your comment and punked you out. You gonna stand for that? :)

Does it look like I care? (or...wait, nevermind)

I applaud your honesty, but perhaps you should keep that between you and your psychiatrist.

hcovballer247 0

Piercings are filthy and unprofessional unless it's an ear piercing.

skullbashd 3

why isn't an ear piercing unprofessional

Looks like he has a... *puts on sunglasses* ...hole in his logic. YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

I don't see why piercings are filthy, since you have to keep the pierced area cleaner than usual in order for it to heal properly.

I personally find all but ear piercings unattractive. I don't know why you would get your nipple pierced, it doesn't make a lot of sense.

love0128 5

Now let's not mention the people who have gaping holes in their EARS!!!...

So ears with really big gauge holes in them are still proffessional but any others aren't?

they aren't filthy at all. weather it's your ear or anything else they're a form of jewelry, and if you don't like the way they look, then don't get them. but just because you don't like them doesn't make it "filthy"

skullbashd 3

enjoy your ignorance just because it's pieced doesn't mean it'll get infected...

BBB you sound like someone i know that's not a good thing :)

zkchild 0

Write it down, wait for her to get older and she will screw up some time.

bubbarific 0

dude u r the most ugliset disgusting epitome of human being tht i have ever seen to kingdom come lol

um pretty sure there are disgusting ear piercings too aside from the norm who just have lobe done