By samikai523 - 18/04/2011 20:25 - United States

Today, my sister told me she didn’t want me in her wedding pictures because I looked fat in my bridesmaid's dress. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 696
You deserved it 7 916

Same thing different taste

Comments

tell her it's her own damn fault for picking out such hideous bridesmaid dresses! (assuming she was the one who picked them out, not the OP) then tell her it's ok, it gives you time to hit up the open bar at the reception early! you can get drunk and practice your speech on what a terrible sister she is and how bad you feel for your new brother-in-law!

If she doesn't want you in her pictures, then refuse to be in her wedding party as well. I'm gonna bet the groom won't be too happy about one of his guy friends being disinvited from the wedding party (because if the sister is this obsessive, there is no way she would allow an uneven number of women to men).

pinkchocolatex3 0

Maybe she doesn't want you to feel bad when you see the pictures after ?

killface93 0

don't worry.. a bitch like that won't last long in a marriage

kinga08 0

This is why I'm happy I only have an older brother. I learned how men really think, and I don't have to ever be told I'm too fat to be in his wedding pictures!

Tell her you dont want her to be your sister because she's an idiot and you don't like her.

Tell her you dont want her to be your sister because she's an idiot and you don't like her.

Pewpewtheqq 0