By apparentlyunattractive - 07/06/2009 09:23 - United States

Today, someone left a note on my car, saying "You're gorgeous. Call me. #######." I called the number and they said they saw me in the store I was in, telling me "You were the ONLY attractive person in there." We decided to meet up. He walks over, I say hi, he says "I think I put my number on the wrong car." FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 043
You deserved it 7 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Guess that's why you shouldn't be so desperate and call random numbers left on your vehicle.

jj732 0

and dude obviously the guy is just.... something stupid... he was too douchey to walk up to you but creepy enough to magically find out what car you drove? and leave a post it on it? i'm sorry but i think you're lucky, lol, he sounds like a dumbass who thinks his pick up lines are good but still lives with mom. he's a matthew-mcconagay type.

Comments

PenguinBob 0

first comment. and wow u must feel embarrased

22cute 17

Eh, no lost to you; he's a jerk. You wouldn't want to know him.

Guess that's why you shouldn't be so desperate and call random numbers left on your vehicle.

joeyl2008 29

Exactly! The whole situation seems weird and creepy to me.

jj732 0

and dude obviously the guy is just.... something stupid... he was too douchey to walk up to you but creepy enough to magically find out what car you drove? and leave a post it on it? i'm sorry but i think you're lucky, lol, he sounds like a dumbass who thinks his pick up lines are good but still lives with mom. he's a matthew-mcconagay type.

YLIF 0

you'll never get a boyfriend if you act this desperate!

I agree with #2 what if it was like a molester or somthin I mean if he was watchin u there's prob somtin wrong in his head!

noelykins1 19

To be honest if he wasn't douchey it would of probably been really romantic if they ended up falling in love getting married and having kids. And she had his number she could of asked his name and everything google the shit out of him and then meet him. They did talk over the phone and don't tell me none of you ever went on a blind date before.

Tika876 18

Wow major embarassment. Well what happened next?

HahaThatBites 0

Why the hell would you meet up with some random person who left a number on a car? Anyways that bites

OMG! What a douche. That is so mean! You should of told him "You're not what I expected either, ew."

Bella_999 0

ouch. thats so tight of the guy. :|

DreMaMa 0

Yea i didn't think you were that good looking, you had a booger in your nose and everything, i'm sorry how about next time I give you my brother's number. He just got out of prison and he seems to be as desperate as you. Call me