By x_udontknowme_x - 05/01/2011 16:41 - United States

Today, while I was out of the office, I'd left my phone charging inside. My boss informed me that since I am clearly running up her electricity bill, it will be deducted out of my already nearly non existent paycheck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 327
You deserved it 4 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

roaminginsomniac 0

Find another job. She is Clearly too stupid for you to work for. She can't take it out of your check. It's not legal.

knibbsy 4

How will your boss know the exact cost your cell phone added to the bill? Shank your boss in the parking lot. Now.

Comments

Some bosses are morons..! I used to work in a chinese restaurant for 2 years, i always ate there after work and one day they gave me something that wasn't ok and i got sick because of it.. I got fired for being sick with the comment that i should pay more attention to what i eat..

gtrgdss 0

don't ever work for a woman boss. sorry, jmo.

ReginalUT 0

Tell that bitch of a boss you got to **** off.

wow yea crap cell phones barley use anything I'd get a lawyer if ur boss does and sue that D Bag

FajitaFreak 3

That's weird. Tell her that, according to electrical rates (here in Quebec anyways) leaving a 25 Watt phone recharger on would cost about 0.00125 cents per hour. Or about 5 cents every 40 hours. Yeah. She can deduct 5 cents from your paycheck, if you leave your charger running every second of every minute of every hour that you're on the clock.

TheRealMidnite 0

Be nice. Inform your boss, via e-mail, that you would happily re-imburse the company for the electricity costs once the electrical company have provided your boss with the official breakdown of electricity usage, per person, per hour (etc.etc.). If you get fired for this, good riddance. There is no long-term gain from working for such skittish superiors.

Can she do that??? What a bitch!!!!