By muffingirl - 10/02/2010 12:30 - United Kingdom

Today, while lying in bed, my boyfriend reached over and pinched my love handles and said "Where did this muffin top come from?". Then he sang "Do you know the muffin man?" to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 800
You deserved it 8 149

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He probably doesn't mean it to be mean, he's trying to be a funny in dumb/cute way.

I am almost positive that saying things like, "I'd rather date a girl who was a little fatter" as if it's a negative is exactly the sort of thing that makes girls wonder, "Wait, am I fat?" constantly.

Comments

He probably doesn't mean it to be mean, he's trying to be a funny in dumb/cute way.

I agree he was probebly trying to be cute But he really needs to learn that women don't like to talk about body image, stick with safe topics guys! like video games and stuff you do together ... it'll save you the agony of having your girl upset at you!

Ajjas013 6

He wants you to make him some muffins... Or a sammich :)

Averizzle 0

Muffin sandwich? Noo that doesn't work

[Quote="fmylife.com"] Now, you can comment ;) [/Quote] ^^That made me laugh. Anyways, yes it does work if that muffin is made of squished ham and cheese in muffin shape.

AngryNinja 1

op, tell him your muffin isn't interested in his butter and walk away.

who doesnt love muffins!? but really girls should realize they care more bout that ish then we do. noones perfect at all!

Speak for yourself.. "muffin tops" make me sick. 

maybe she is just getting fat. sometimes you gotta let your girl know she has to cut down on the sweets.

hehee this post just made me giggle (: its cute okayy? i mean he took the time to sing to you! isnt that sweeet? and even the skinniest of girls have muffin tops. i would just laugh this one off.

Deathcab, not if they don't wear jeans 5 sized too small

jade77_fml 0

I laughed at this but i don't think he was trying to be mean a lot of guys play around like that

xcanisx 0

lol this sounds like something I would do XD. also 21 u got me hungry with that image 0_0 XD

The one who lives on Drury Lane? I know that muffin man!!

Get over it fata** wat he says is tha truth And tha spotlight ain't nothing without u gurl And tha dance floor ain't nothing without u girl Artist: Gucci Mane [FEAT] Usher. Song: Spotlight

nightELFassasin6 0

no guys don't joke about that stuff srry holme slice

Every one knows the most delicious part of the muffin Is the top.

I know you wanna get with this, but I'm just here to dance.

orangesodaftw 0

I agree with number one. Sounds like someone is just a bit too insecure with their body.

i hate how girls are always so insecure. id rather date someone whos a little fatter who says "sure im not perfect and im okay with that" than a gorgeous girl who thinks shes fat.

I am almost positive that saying things like, "I'd rather date a girl who was a little fatter" as if it's a negative is exactly the sort of thing that makes girls wonder, "Wait, am I fat?" constantly.

why wouldn't purple be a color?"checks roygbiv in his head" yea...it's a color. I'm confusedded

according to roygbiv it's not in the rainbow though, so I can not figure out why that was relevant to the rest of your comment.

he was probably just joking who gives a shit realy

I HATE IT WHEN THEY LEAVE OUT VITAL PARTS OF THE FML.. DID YOU GIVE HIM A BJ OR NOT?

My guess is he BEAT THAT UUUUUUUUUP!!! That's hilarious.

how do these women on here date these guys? you would think those kinds of guys would be single.

yeah...he sounds adorable; a real keeper :/

amoreforte 6

aaaahahahahahahahahahhhHaaaahhaahhhhaa

what a moron thing for him to do. does he make u feel bad with how you look in every way? if yes is your answer, then you got a problem. I would tell him he needs to quite being so hurtful! maybe, just maybe, he doesn't know he's being hurtful, just tell him that he is. I'm sure he'll understanding. if not, then he's a moron.