By weirdlove - 23/01/2010 08:38 - Australia

Today, while my boyfriend and I were eating ice cream, he put his arm around me and began leaning in for what I thought was a kiss. Instead, he grabbed and began jiggling my stomach fat, along with making raspberry sounds. Once he was done, he did the same to my thighs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 616
You deserved it 7 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BadPinkKitty07 0

lol yeah, some people just don't understand that playing with your body fat can be somewhat insulting. on the plus side though, at least OPs boyfriend LIKES her fat. he sounds like a good guy. kind of a thoughtless guy, but a good guy. :)

Is it just me, or is this FML worded really awkwardly...?

Comments

"Today, I was being an oversensititve bitch and decided to complain on fml. FML"

lyfsuxalot 0
mrwelsh3 0
crazgirl00 2

Hey asshole, I just wanted to let you know, this site is for letting out what bad happened in your day. So shut up.

She wasn't being over over sensitive, he was being extremely rude and creepy. Also, what do you think people do on this website? It's called FML for a reason.

#1 win. Go lose some weight instead of sitting in front of a computer and complaining on FML, a site that clearly won't show you sympathy.

I'm not overweight or anything, and I've got fat on my thighs and arms. If I tighten the muscles they won't 'jiggle' or anything, but if I was sitting it would. Also with my stomach when I'm sitting.

I'm not overweight either but I still don't like it when people do that to me. It's called being insecure, not overweight or lazy

maybe Someone should lay off the icecream... **cough OP cough**

You should probably go to the doctor. You sound sick.

BadPinkKitty07 0

lol yeah, some people just don't understand that playing with your body fat can be somewhat insulting. on the plus side though, at least OPs boyfriend LIKES her fat. he sounds like a good guy. kind of a thoughtless guy, but a good guy. :)

Thoughtless and good? I get your point but it sounds a bit contradictory...

Is it just me, or is this FML worded really awkwardly...?

theweasel 16

Ummmm what does a raspberry sound like??

brookeelizabeth 0

did you really need to use whilst not once, but twice?!

Skullcrusher 5

Whassup with the run on sentence dumbass! Who gives a rats crack anyway?If it's that big of a deal, lose some lard.

ellness 0

haha dude apparently u do. u took the time to read FMLs

perdix 29

He probably wanted your ice cream for himself. If he's making raspberries on your stomach and then your thighs, he's probably circling in to plant one on your big, fat crotch. And that is probably as good as a top-of-the-line vibrator.

perdix 29

I could say that I used to play the trumpet and had a girlfriend who invested heavily in "toys." Or I could admit that it was pure speculation.