By Singleforever - 08/08/2016 12:40 - United States - West Hartford

Today, I finally matched with someone on Tinder after using it for a month. I sent a message and they unmatched. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 129
You deserved it 1 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

* you don't have to be lonely at farmers only.com

Well you are on tinder. they may end up being a total dipshit anyway. But still fyl

Comments

daniel271 13

Well you are on tinder. they may end up being a total dipshit anyway. But still fyl

If you want to take online dating serious, don't use tinder. Use a more reputable website, like match or eharmony

They probably don't want to have to pay in order to meet people.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

There are dangerous people in the real world too. As long as you're careful and taking necessary precautions there's nothing wrong with online dating.

#7 I know I'm already going to get bombarded with downvotes for all of my comments, but it's a little more risky meeting someone online. What you said can also be applied to real life as well. I guess we'll never know who's good or who's bad.

#9 I understand your concern. In fact, I feel that way myself. But you don't have to put yourself in a dangerous situation when you meet someone through the Internet. There are all sorts of public places to meet at in nearby cities or towns, apps you can communicate through (you would never have to give them your actual phone number that way), and then if you don't like them or turns out they didn't actually look like their pictures, you can politely decline them and move on. You don't have to put yourself in a dangerous situation. It really is up to you.

Tinder and Grinder are shit, go on Christian Mingle ?

anlong93 9

Because everyone is Christian, right?

**** Christian mingle! If you're lonely, go to the damn bar fer ***** sake!

ChristianMingle is for Christians, hence the name so unless OP is Christian then it won't be very useful.

* you don't have to be lonely at farmers only.com

ber4fun 23

Haha, I thought that commercial was a joke the first time I saw it.

That's because city folk just don't get it.

Tinder is pretty terrible. Try okcupid. I had a couple of decent dates from there =)

I used OkCupid for a while and just got weird messages from people who wanted a fuckdate on their business trip, guys looking for girls for a threesome with his girlfriend and above all stalkers, who made me feel uncomfortable walking around in public. I also just found like 3 guys who were looking good enough for meeting them but they lived too far away. I guess you just have to find the right dating platform that fits you and your needs.