All figured out

By Toroka - 29/07/2016 18:59

Spicy
Today, I had to spend two hours in the car with my mother. That doesn't sound so bad until you realize she's the kind of person who can, and did, spend nearly half an hour ranting about how the Big Beautiful Woman porn niche is the root of obesity in America. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 953
You deserved it 1 019

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would a usually male **** fetish have any effect on young women's level of activity and diet?

"Dude, I just had the weirdest fever dream about a road trip and BBW ****—hey, what app is that?" "Oh, it's the FML app. Anyway, continue telling me about your dream." *a few days of moderation later…*

Comments

"Dude, I just had the weirdest fever dream about a road trip and BBW ****—hey, what app is that?" "Oh, it's the FML app. Anyway, continue telling me about your dream." *a few days of moderation later…*

But very often, women described as being "healthy" are often already BBWs. I guess your mother is just jealous.

healthy weight is relative to height and bone structure :)

Go and workout, you're obese and unhealthy.

Why would a usually male **** fetish have any effect on young women's level of activity and diet?

tarlax 11

Some weird people seem to think women have no minds of their own and are easily influenced by "the media" and ****. I guess OP's mom is one of them.

Is it pronounced niche? Or nitch? I have heard it said both way.

Spudnik 21

I'm stateside and I've always spelled it "niche".

The correct way is niche, that's how it is in the origin language, French, anyway.

I could've sworn it meant "Big, Busty Women"

that's what I thought. i wouldn't call any of those women beautiful personally.

Ug - the ignorance on that one. I'd have just told her to stop talking.

what was her rationale? I'm honestly really curious.

I'm not sure how to feel about this, OP. Sure, it doesn't help the obesity issue. One might even say it promotes it. However, it issssss pretty hot...

If this were a real social base line construct, I'd figure we'd be swimming in busty redheads.

And we do. Look how many dyed redheads and fake boobs there are.