Bye bye love

By Anonymous - 20/04/2024 05:00 - United States

Today, it's been a year since my wife agreed to an open marriage. A friend said at the time that she would get a lot more sex than me, and would end up leaving me. I ignored him because he's a basement dwelling Trump supporter who's never had a girlfriend. Turns out he was completely right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 102
You deserved it 1 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wrecklesswfire 1

it doesn’t matter who you are, everyone saw this coming, I guess except for you

How the **** is this a surprise? Just compare any girl's inbox to a guy's. We are lucky if we get 3 real messages a year while women's inboxes are overflowing with guys who want to bang them.

Comments

How the **** is this a surprise? Just compare any girl's inbox to a guy's. We are lucky if we get 3 real messages a year while women's inboxes are overflowing with guys who want to bang them.

wrecklesswfire 1

it doesn’t matter who you are, everyone saw this coming, I guess except for you

Maybe stop believing everything the News tells you. Half the country supports Trump even after years and years of media brainwashing. No president has ever been gone after the way that they have gone after him. I don't think he's a great guy and I didn't vote for him the first time around but I have eyes and my own brain.

It's terrifying that half your country has fallen for clear and blatant Russian interference. Putin and his cronies WANT Trump and all their misinformation and social media factories are feeding that into the net narrative. Y'all unwitting KGB stooges and Chinese Commies. ******* idiots the lot of you.

n3rdn3ss 8

Sucks you have a friend like that, but dang, those people actually said a truth for once. So yeah, it's almost always that the wife will get more playtime than the husband, especially if the husband is the one suggesting it.

The only reason someone agrees to an open relationship is because they want it even more.

L0life29 6

how’s that feel you liberal piece of shit!? the exact same thing trump was doing you did!!! you’re a hypocrite. I do t feel bad for you at all, loser

Yeah, I think there are plenty of people who don't support Trump (me) that KNOW that open relationships/marriages are a horrible idea. But what do I know?