Classic Mom

By secret - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - Ashford

Today, I got a text from my mom shaming me for forgetting my sister's birthday. It isn't her birthday today, it's mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 427
You deserved it 2 300

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the? What'd she say when you corrected her? But I guess sometimes people get confused between children. My parents call my sisters by the others name sometimes.

I hope you shame your mom for forgetting yours. Happy birthday, OP!

Comments

What the? What'd she say when you corrected her? But I guess sometimes people get confused between children. My parents call my sisters by the others name sometimes.

My mom calls me the dog's name occasionally so I don't see how swapping a birthday by accident is far-fetched.

codytallica 38

I'm sure it was a honest mistake

#19 Sure, but do you get bitched out for not answering with a woof?

yea my dad either calls me my sisters name or even sometimes my dogs name

maddieex 14

Don't give her any cake. That'll show her.

Yeah. Well, they probably gave the cake to your sister anyways..

kittykat1501 31

Sorry to hear about that OP! Happy birthday though, I hope you had a good birthday other than that!

I hope you shame your mom for forgetting yours. Happy birthday, OP!

I was hoping the mom sent it to the wrong daughter.

pauliegon 18

Looks like someone's got some splainin' (and apologizing) to do...

Happy birthday! I hope your mom finally realizes it's the day YOU were born.

It's okay OP. My parents forgot my birthday once too... But I'm an only child...

drayloon 50

Cue Dave Dameshek "shaaaaaaaaame"

KhaleesiDannie 26

Hopefully she made it up to you with a great party or at least a nice gift happy birthday and Valentines day