Fair enough…

By badboyfriends - 15/05/2009 05:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, my best friend got a new boyfriend. She asked him what he wanted for his upcoming birthday, and he said he just wanted to hang out with her and watch a movie or two. I thought it was sweet, so I asked my boyfriend what he would like for his upcoming birthday. He said a blow job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 184
You deserved it 47 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i have a feeling that your boyfriend was the honest one...

Comments

Why?? That's all I ask. Why should it have to be that way? What happened to mature thoughtful boyfriends who waited until marriage or at least though before they spoke?

Your bf's life is ****** if he has to wait, much less ask, for a birthday *******. Hanging out watching **** movies with your gf, now that is something to look forward to.

YDI. I mean you said your friend just got the Boyfriend TODAY. Do you really think he will come out and say what your boyfriend said? Trust me if he had been going out for a while, he wouldave said the same thing.

jaimesmiles 0

shut up you disgusting perverts. her boyfriend is an asshole, joke or no joke. relationships are not all about sex, in fact, love is NOT lust. bottom line. i would be so pissed.

EXACTLY JAIMESMILES!!!!! Why the hell aren't ppl factoring in LOVE. You CAN have a healthy relationship w/o sex. Believe it or not.

ohitsali 0

you seriously couldn't see that coming? YDI.

On the bright side, your boyfriend is smart!

Why?? Why should it have to be this way?? What happened to mature thoughtful boyfriends who waited until marriage or at least THOUGHT before they spoke? My boyfriend of 3 years still respects me and doesn't ask for things like that if I don't want to give it.

That's the difference between a developing relationship and an established relationship -- your boyfriend is comfortable enough with you to tell you what he REALLY wants.