Fair enough…

By badboyfriends - 15/05/2009 05:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, my best friend got a new boyfriend. She asked him what he wanted for his upcoming birthday, and he said he just wanted to hang out with her and watch a movie or two. I thought it was sweet, so I asked my boyfriend what he would like for his upcoming birthday. He said a blow job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 184
You deserved it 47 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i have a feeling that your boyfriend was the honest one...

Comments

ohsnapitsmoses 0

well you asked so get down and open your lips

really #60? my gf won't even give me bj's, so i don't ask, lol

You're kind of a self centered bitch, the LEAST you could do is give him a ******* on his birthday.

Curtieeeez 0
anicolelove 0

blow jobs are good birthday presents.

Heh, while watching a movie at home, many things can happen. This is an original female fuss about boys wanting sex and saying it aloud. If it's placed in the "letswatchamovie" context then why isn't it upsetting you? Maybe the others were right and you DO have to watch the movie with a BJ at the end ;)

its sad that he needs to ask to get one.

women are odd creatures. If your not ready for the answer, don't ask the question. What the hell do you think "hanging out and watching a movie" will turn into? Sounds like a good ******* setup to me.

Sometimes the gift we would be most exciting about giving is not the same gift that the recipient is excited about receiving. (Case in point: My parents want to celebrate my 30th Birthday this month by buying me a book on budgeting to celebrate my financial independence. Almost an FML in and of itself, a $10 book on budgeting is not how I want to ring in my 30th. Fortunately, I'll be in Vegas with my girlfriend and a dozen of my closest friends, but you get the idea.) If your goal is to honor and celebrate your boyfriend in a way that makes HIM feel special, then you may have to "suck it up" (perhaps literally, in this case) and celebrate him his way. It's his Birthday. Show him that your life is happier than it would be otherwise, because he was born. And if that means a *******, hey. No worries. You love, or at least like this guy. knock his socks off. The flip side is that, hopefully, he celebrates you how YOU want to be celebrated when it's your day, regardless as to whether it's the way HE would be most excited to celebrate it with you. (And trust me, most of us guys would love to celebrate our girlfriends birthdays the way we'd celebrate one of our bro's birthdays... but the good ones of us know that just because we may have more fun celebrating your Birthday in a way that we like, it's really gratifying to give a gift that the recipient really wants to receive.)

ask nay guy, every guy wants a bj for their bday, what gf doesnt give her bf a bj for his bday, f his life