Fair enough…

By badboyfriends - 15/05/2009 05:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, my best friend got a new boyfriend. She asked him what he wanted for his upcoming birthday, and he said he just wanted to hang out with her and watch a movie or two. I thought it was sweet, so I asked my boyfriend what he would like for his upcoming birthday. He said a blow job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 184
You deserved it 47 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i have a feeling that your boyfriend was the honest one...

Comments

#17 And it comes in all sizes! ;) Your BF is a real man, but your girlfriend's BF is too shy to ask for what he really wants, or he's gay.

Horde 8

I don't see the problem either: you got what you asked for XD

Trust me, they both pretty much gave the same answer, except they said it in much different ways. Besides by giving him what he wants you can end up with a nice necklace...

your friend's new boyfriend also wants a ******* - hence the personal time request. Your boyfriend is able to be more direct. Hey - it's his birthday!

If you think your life is ****** because your boyfriend speaks honestly with you, then something is really wrong with the relationship. Relationships are supposed to be based on honest communication and if he is that quick to respond, he probably wants more.

This is definitely a YDI. ...Because if you were a good girlfriend, your boyfriend would not have to be asking for intimacy with you, you'd be doing it without any asking because you want to make him happy (and in turn, have him make you happy!). Now, if you already ARE doing these things with him and that was his answer, take it as a compliment that he enjoys your services enough to consider them worth being presented as a gift. There is no way this is FYL.

DarkMirror 0

Damn, can I borrow your bf? xD

AntiChrist7 0

you choose an ass, your own fault. YDI

In time, your friend's boyfriend will be as much of an asshole as yours is.

Agreed. The other guy definitely wants a *******. He just realizes if he asked for one, there's no way in hell he'd get one, but if he says lets watch a movie and hang out, his chances are much better. You're boyfriend on the other hand, whom you've been dating for some time, might even have a better chance of getting one if he asked.