Here comes the sunbed

By Aiaiii - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Germany

Today, I spent some time in a sunbed to prepare myself for a very special reunion with my boyfriend, who I haven't seen in 6 months. I hope he likes crispy red butt-cheeks, and I wonder whether they will start peeling before or after he returns. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 590
You deserved it 37 308

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah. If you lie too long in a sun-bed, you can get sunburn. If you didn't know that, you're probably not old enough to show your butt to your boyfriend.

should have got out earlier.. you shouldn't risk cancer though. fyl.

Comments

should have got out earlier.. you shouldn't risk cancer though. fyl.

Kimberly_Isabel 7

She was at a sun-bed. That's different from normal sun tanning. @OP, next time stick with regular sun tanning.

littlemissdqgirl 8

Lol Theres so much to learn on fml

what a horrible venue to post such unneeded information ... you ************. I went a little far there

littlemissdqgirl 8

^makes me glad that I don't use a tanning bed

Not disagreeing with you about the risks, but most of what you posted applies to regular tanning. A regular tanner, although quite stupid in their own right, would be well-aware of the possible buttburn and would probably tan accordingly.

LeeIsAwesome 0

ydi. you're going to get skin cancer on your ass.

Yeah. If you lie too long in a sun-bed, you can get sunburn. If you didn't know that, you're probably not old enough to show your butt to your boyfriend.

I can just say that you deserved it...nothing more nothing less..

how did she deserve it? she was trying to look a bit better (attractive) for someone worthy of her time.

Because common sense dictates that tanning beds can cause sunburn as well as a tan.

FyourLIFEdotCOM8 0

plus tanning beds make people look like umpa lumpas because they get addicted and somehow end up orangey. and spray tans make a stripey umpa lumpa.

zomgwtfbbqbagel 0

Mmmm... crispy red buttcheeks ;D

If he loves you he won't care as long as he gets some action

if he really loves her, he shouldnt care at all

yeah if you don't in a bed regularly you're supposed to go in for 10 minutes only to start. you totally deserve it. and enough about the cancer, you can get cancer from everything now a days.