How romantic

By fishtacos - 01/12/2014 03:32 - United States - Fontana

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend bought me some feminine cleansing wipes for my birthday so I could, "get the hoo-ha spick-and-span." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 160
You deserved it 6 756

Same thing different taste

Top comments

eyebrowzzz 21

Buy him XS condoms for Christmas and say "they were all out of S but these probably fit you better" ;)

Raxal 21

One can only wonder what he'll buy you for Christmas...

Comments

well at least he cares enough to buy them for you.

uniformed 13

sounds like he is giving you a hint

cjwayy 22

Either you don't have food hygiene, or he doesn't know a damn thing about vaginas. Probably the latter.

Perhaps I am alone in finding this hilarious. If my boyfriend did that, I'd probably be a little embarrassed, but I'd laugh myself silly at the delivery. Gotta have a sense of humour with intimate issues sometimes.

do you really think guys want to feel like they gotta tell you to clean your junk? of course we dont. but if you are a dirty ***** with a smelly 'ho-ha' we will eventually point it out. he could have told you straight up your babymaker stinks. at least he was thoughtful enough to buy the solution.

For a birthday present is a bit much... I bet he wasn't trying to make you offended. I guess he was trying to make it as less awkward as possible in order for you to have great birthday sex.

kayteakay 26

I just can't wrap my head around this. Why would he ever think this was a good idea!?

damwoods 12

I bet it was worth it must have that kitty kat that nite