Insane rules

By Anonymous - 24/04/2024 15:00 - United States

Today, one of my roommates blew a fuse by running a personal heater on full overnight. I notified our landlady that I had to get a new fuse; she came over to pay me for it. Only as I heard landlady's horn did I see another roommate's girlfriend's car; she stayed overnight and isn't allowed to. Both roomies got evicted and blamed me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 454
You deserved it 94

Same thing different taste

Top comments

who would ever want to live in a place where they have less freedom than living with your mom?

Reimbursement for a replacement fuse seems hardly worth calling the landlord for… OP, it wasn’t your fault you roomies were evicted, but…

Comments

who would ever want to live in a place where they have less freedom than living with your mom?

Reimbursement for a replacement fuse seems hardly worth calling the landlord for… OP, it wasn’t your fault you roomies were evicted, but…

You could've warned them that the landlord was on her way. But if the landlord didn't visit at 7am, the gf had time to claim she just got there. and people are evicted for blowing the fuse? was this a part of a series of other offenses or did 1st roomie do something else? why didnt all 3 of you get evicted??? I think chairman Mao allowed people to do more than your landlord.

Lffayen 3

Well good luck to your land lady because the eviction process at least in the US must be served by the courts and usually requires a minimum 30 days to be enforceable. She could get the hell sued out of her.