Licence to drive

By Anonymous - 10/09/2009 06:19 - Australia

Today, after failing my learner's licence twice in the previous weeks, I finally passed. As I got home, I went for a drive with my dad. I smashed my mum's car into an old lady's fence and ended up in her backyard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 600
You deserved it 37 914

Same thing different taste

Top comments

probably the reason you failed twice.......i got 100% first time........you gotta be really nice to the instructor

I'm kind of glad you live far far away from me! And how did you pass it?

Comments

youthink_fml 0

Having a small accident is one thing. Going through a fence and into a backyard - you're a menace on the roads. For your safety and the safety of everyone else, stay the **** off.

chill out, the OP doesn't even know how to drive yet. The L's test is a theory test that you have to pass before you're even allowed to learn how to drive. So in other words, he needs to practice. If it's anyone's fault, it's the person in the passenger seat for letting the kid drive when he doesn't even know how.

youthink_fml 0

Again, having a small accident is one thing. Going through a fence and into a backyard - you're a menace on the roads. You must suck behind the wheel too.

you mean besides that was OP's first time driving

they weren't driving. our L's test is just a road safety test, on a computer. you get one question wrong, you fail.

omgyoukilledkeny 0

fake. unless u like hit sumething in the road. wouldn't u have noticed u were going off the road. haha this reminds me of family guy when peter ran into the satalite...or was tht meg?? anyways these people want a show. fmylife.com mr.Conway twitty

sigh i live in the same state :( Don't worry you'll get better, start off in a carpark or something until you get used to the car (Y)

hicspeo_fml 0

You know what? The fact you had difficulties getting your license should have told you something: you are and probably always will be incapable of driving. I just hope you never kill anyone...

If the OP just got their Ls then they have never been behind the wheel of a car before that day. Kind of hard to judge their driving skills when they've had all of 5 minutes experience don't you think? OP - find a new housing estate to learn in, they normally have their roads completed before the houses are built and are great to practice in.

I'm assuming you mean the L's test... As in the computerised test... not the actual practical P's test... Yes? Because there's something pretty wrong if you've failed the L's test twice... They have multiple choice questions where options for overtaking are driving on the footpath. Good to know you'll be doing the required 120 hours. This is why your parents should take you to an empty car park. Poor old nanna. Good luck with the hazard perception -_-

GAH. Read the comments. It's not computerised. It's a pen-and-paper theory test. No hazard perception, no practical experience, just purely theoretical. This was his/her first time ever driving.

Actually the Ls test IS computerised. It's a multiple choice test covering driver knowledge. We haven't had pen and paper tests since the 80s.

Actually, my brother took a pen and paper test just this year...

Sambo110 0

Aww, you failed twice? I passed it the other day, 29/30 :D. Bad luck though, my mum wouldn't let me drive, only out somewhere where hardly any cars come at first anyway. And in Queensland on your L's you can drive full speed, not 80 km/h like in other states. Queensland seems a bit less strict for L's.

I failed my L's twice as well but got my P's first go, surprisingly hahaha. Ahhh that sorry to hear what happened, sucks big time.

I failed by one twice, so clearly your wrong