Love thy neighbour

By Anonymous - 16/08/2023 06:00

Today, after I was finally able to afford a house in a nicer area so my kids could go to a better school, I was practically in the house for about 30 seconds before I started getting messages from neighbours, insinuating they don’t appreciate “my sort” and I should, “piss off back to Muslim-land.” I was born in Oxford. FML
I agree, your life sucks 968
You deserved it 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Christina Winden 22

How are they messaging you? If you just moved in I’m assuming they don’t have your phone number already. If they’re sending you hate mail you can bring that to the cops.

nkunzi 4

Their hate is your new motivation now. To teach “their sort” humanity

Comments

nkunzi 4

Their hate is your new motivation now. To teach “their sort” humanity

ODBeefalo 10

I feel we as a society are well on the way back to inbreeding to avoid "contamination of the gene pool"... people are stupid, and scared, and they don't know what not to be scared of which makes them more stupid. and between news and governments telling them the world is burning and its "The other people's fault" they just go full tribalism, which makes everything worse and continues the downward spiral.

Christina Winden 22

How are they messaging you? If you just moved in I’m assuming they don’t have your phone number already. If they’re sending you hate mail you can bring that to the cops.

That's so ignorant. You should piss off back to Oxford. They've got good schools, too, I've heard.

Sdog 6

Damn racists. Stay strong brother.

tiptoppc 19

piss them off by setting up a bullhorn bladting calls to prayer (even if not islamic). if they bitch, sue them for violation of civil rights and liberties. even better if you form a religion of just your family, and use it for legal protection to eff with the neighbors. you can do calls to prayer, piss them off and get others rallying to defend you. iMm reminded of the guy who bought the house across from the westborro baptist church and invited the lgbtq+ community to paint the house in colorful rainbows. don’t think the guy was gay, but it was just epic to watch the coniption the church had.