Monster Mash

By John - 30/10/2021 05:00

Today, I realized I'm a failure as a man. It's been 17 years since a woman even touched me. I grew up fatherless, have completely lost hope for any chance of a wife or kids. I'm 35 and never been in a relationship. I'm a complete failure because of all this, and have become a monster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 226
You deserved it 365

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now that you are aware of your difficulties you can work on them. Seek therapy, do things for others, go make some sports, discover new fields of studies, become a volunteer, find a positive hobby and the best is yet to come.

And1 12

None of what you say makes you a ‘failure’. You are only young - most of your life is still waiting for you.

Comments

You are not a failure. You are amazingly uniquely you.

And1 12

None of what you say makes you a ‘failure’. You are only young - most of your life is still waiting for you.

Now that you are aware of your difficulties you can work on them. Seek therapy, do things for others, go make some sports, discover new fields of studies, become a volunteer, find a positive hobby and the best is yet to come.

Doom_Kitty 12

Nothing of this makes you a failure. And nothing of this makes you a monster. What makes you a monster is deciding to not do something against the progress of becoming a monster.

This weekend should work out great for you! You might win some Halloween costume contests without even trying.

Hey failing is a huge part of being a man, my man. No reason to give up hope. It just takes a spark to start something. But I would look into talking to someone professionally, as it sounds like the lack of strong male figures has wounded you my friend. Kudos to you for making it this far, that is something to be proud of

My uncle didn't get married until he was 50. There's time, trust me. Go talk to a therapist, it'll do you good.

diraven 15

Don't give up hope, man. I didn't really start dating until I finally got my life together at 34. By 39 I got married to a tall, blonde 24-year-old college babe.

pandaandthepitty 12

It's never too late. Just work on yourself and when you're ready, someone will come along.

fluffnut 8