By Noname - 08/02/2009 01:23 - United States

Today, after leaving a store I got stuck at a red light. A car pulled up next to me and there was a half retarded man jerking his junk at me. Nasty image burned into my corneas forever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 184
You deserved it 3 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You don't have to go all crazy on her; maybe the OP already reported this to the police, if she felt the need to. You don't have to beat her down to the ground, she's probably scarred already. & by the way, worst is incorrect. worse, would be appropriate, thankyouverymuch.

Comments

well that's what you get for goin' out there and advertising for it

Hey he was half-mental, give him a break.

who said anything about being mental? it just said retarded so i assume he has a deformed arm

DenBriZel 31

This FML is pretty funny, but I can't stand the term "half retarded".

You sir # 48 are incredibly misinformed the term retarded has absolutely nothing to do with bodily dysfunction but is purely of the brain.

what do you mean advertising for it? she was in her car - there is no 'advertisement' - wtf!

Hey... sorry to say this but you're a terrible person. You're worst than that guy who showed you his junk. Want to know why I just called you that? Well first off, think about the fact that this guy could be doing that to children? Even worst, what if you found out he raped and killed someone? You should def do the right thing and call the police even though it's probably hours ago. Keeping secret like this is a bad thing and you should report it asap.

You don't have to go all crazy on her; maybe the OP already reported this to the police, if she felt the need to. You don't have to beat her down to the ground, she's probably scarred already. & by the way, worst is incorrect. worse, would be appropriate, thankyouverymuch.

Wait. Worse than a potential murdering rapist because she was stopped at a red light after going to the store? Obviously she's done something terrible by running errands.

You seem like a wonderful person, Folk.

good for the retard. everyone needs to jerk it, he just decided to do it while in a car. hell i'm jerkin it right now

erikalynnex 0

greenman plz stop commenting everything. k thx bye

monkeybanana 7

umm eww nobody needs to know that. especially since you have a picture of you and everybody can have that discusting image in their minds. so please stop being so discusting.

Okay you are like so old and nasty. No one, NO ONE needs to have that mental image. Kay bye.

It's politically incorrect to use "retard" "gay", and hundrends of other words, the propblem is not a whole lot of people give a shit when you tell them so. If you're offended by his story then don't read it. End of story.

politically incorrect? I'm sorry, but almost no one really cares. if you don't like it, go dig a hole and live in it. anyway, the word was not used to intentionally embarrass anyone specific. there's no way to tell who is being talked about. the point of FML is to have a laugh, not to troll about how someone is using words you don't like.

chill out PC peanut stand. yes, their choice of adjectives was rather ugly. but you... you need to relax.

brodizzle 0

I clicked the comments just to say that, Mike. You beat me to it :(

miraow 0

#13 - How the hell can anyone guess if they like anything if they don't read it :/