By badbride - 26/07/2011 17:11 - United States

Today, I accidentally slept in two hours later than I was supposed to. Today is my wedding day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 222
You deserved it 34 760

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Its okay, the bride is the only one allowed to be late to her wedding:)

Did you make it to your wedding on time at least?

Comments

FreezeeMonsta 19

ohh god. now im terrified this will happen to me =X

your husband might not notice, there are those brides-mates.

beachbabe830 0

maybe you should invest in an alarm clock?

i hope you will give your husband the ride of his life tonight to make up for you sleeping in two hours late lol

She isn't late for the wedding. She just didn't get up as early as she intended.

saraheve1188 5

That awkward moment when they start the wedding before you're even dressed.

She isn't late for the wedding. She just didn't get up as early as she intended.

I'm not going to hate on you. it happens. it's a part of life. just think of this as a funny story for you and your husband to tell. hope your wedding was wonderful. I say congratulations and all the best.

Blame him, say he was supposed to wake you up. Then cry and ask him whether he really wants to marry you.

kaykay20 0

Actually in some traditions the groom isn't suppose to see the bride till she comes down the alter nor in her wedding dress. With all the planning and such it would most likely be one of the bridesmaids or moms job to wake her if her alarm clock didn't.

i believe you meant to say "aisle" not "altar"

purplepink143 0

and if he says no to really wanting to marry you, well enjoy life.

Way to go, now your husband thinks you stood him up at the alter.

How would they know that OP wasn't awake?