By Luke - 07/11/2011 14:53 - United States

Today, I discovered that if you are being mugged, never tell your mugger you are going to call the police because he will come back and steal your phone too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 379
You deserved it 36 384

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Imma call the cops !!! . . . when I get home . . ."

tylersign 11

Comments

That was a rather dumb move, why would you even do something that stupid, let alone stay in the same area so they can steal the phone from you?

perdix 29

Stealing the phone is the least of the problems you could have caused by telling the mugger that. Saying that might give him a reason to kill you. You're lucky you just lost your phone and not your pulse.

leadman1989 15

I can see even more problems than that... all ops nude pictures are gonna be posted on facebook. It's gonna be hilarious.

perdix 29

Yeah, that could be worse. Especially if he had a small weiner and told all the girls he had a huge one. Death would be easier.

I haven't heard anyone call a penis a wiener since kindergarten

2ndSucks 15

You obviously haven't been in touch with your inner child.

Phew, I was worried this would be a serious perdix thread.

perdix 29

Don't worry about that. I might feign seriousness to get a thread going, but eventually the silliness will emerge.

Petty crooks are usually won't do much, assuming he was petty. Did I just say 'Petty' twice? I should post that on FML'

xShannonxSammyx 7

"Hold on, guys. Let me make one quick call."

cptmorgan6 8

Pretty crappy mugger if he didn't take the phone in the first place. Pretty stupid on your part. Well done.

RawrNom 0

I was thinking the same thing. why go though the trouble of mugging you if he's not gonna take everything? Lol... OP. atleast you've got a computer still. or an iPod, there's a bonus. could of got burgled! I hate those things.

He better enjoy that phone. You only get one call in jail.

leadman1989 15

Better than cutting out your tounge, and dead men tell no tales.

Phone 4 sale! £20 or nearest offer!! Lol!

I'll give you £18 if you give me a case for it as well.

What did you say " hey mister mugger as soon as you foolishly leave without stealing my phone I'm going to call 999 and get your arse locked In prison for a long time."

Maybe Americans should remember that other countries have different emergency numbers, and as I live in the UK 999 is the emergency number. It can't be that difficult to remember that little fact and I can remember the American emergency number

drawmesunshine 17

69 and 82 are idiots. 25 lives in England. Is it really that hard to fathom other people living in other countries with different emergency numbers? :/

Thank you 87 you seem to be the only American on this site that thinks that people from other countries actually visit this site its, originally French for ***** sake ( no offence if you are American and considerate enough to realise the Internet does not belong to you)

HillbillRay 1

Uz just dun putted 999 and asumded we'z sposta no wat ya ment

A simple check of the profile can do wonders for avoiding foot-in-mouth disease or moronitis

Legit, I was thinking the same thing. I feel like I've seen this exact FML before.