By Luke - 07/11/2011 14:53 - United States

Today, I discovered that if you are being mugged, never tell your mugger you are going to call the police because he will come back and steal your phone too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 379
You deserved it 36 384

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Imma call the cops !!! . . . when I get home . . ."

tylersign 11

Comments

Why are people calling OP stupid? I wouldnt havr thought of this outcome either...

It's common sense. It seems to me that the mugger was going to leave the OP. I'd be thankful just for that, do you know how many attacks there are with people severely maimed or even killed? I'm assuming that the OP is fine except for maybe a few scratches and a bruised ego. The part about telling the mugger that he was going to call the cops was more of a mental importance than a physical one.

Icecream93 4

Why don't you just tell the murderer with a gun at your head "you won't do it"?

Mourningstar 4

DUH!!!!!! Its like in the movies when people tell the bad guy that they're gonna tell all the bad plans to the cops!

Ok, this is how it went down: OP got mugged from behind losing all but telephone OP *yelling* "I'm gonna call the cops" Mugger *stops mid-stride and walks back* "Luke, I am your father. Give me your phone" *takes telephone* *mugger runs down the road leaving OP all giddy*

hpnotizin 0

It's funny how you 'discovered' this supposed thievery of your phone if you say you're gonna call the cops... Weren't you being mugged in the first place? I believe you just made up this whack ass story just so you could post something... And if it did happen, you deserved it and you should have it happen to you daily

Oh, the irony. Since this is your first comment I will be nice. In future, double check/use the edit feature before making such a statement. The repercussions of such statements could be quite nasty. Especially by me. Happy FMLing.

KiddNYC1O 20

What 63 is trying to say is "it's YOU'RE, twat."

KiddNYC1O 20
claysgurl09 5

Lol, you really don't know what to say when your adrenalin is pumping,

btstig 11

I learned there is a pussy named Luke in Virginia.