By stillyoung - 02/11/2010 06:50 - Australia

Today, I discovered that the upside of losing weight is that men have started hitting on me. The downside? They're all twice my age. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 699
You deserved it 4 409

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Lose more weight. There are a lot of middle-aged chubby-chasers out there, but not a lot of young ones. As men age, they either lower their standards, or find out that sex with fatties is awesome, and become plumpa humpas. Good job on losing some of your weight, but you'll have to keep it up if you want to attract boys your own age. You might find it easier to give one of those old dudes a try and let him surprise you.

Comments

Heh I don't see the problem. Post back when they're ambushing you in alleys

fat_snooki_lol 6

If you're in Sydney and sad and lonely, give me a shoutout. lol

cantfightfate 0

that happens to everyone. just work on your "get the hell away from me" look and it won't be as much of a problem.

how's that nasty? older dudes need love too, op! they have feelings. their dick withers with lonliness. *sniffle*

i know old people need lovin too but they can find someone closer to their age!

::shrug:: I'm 24 and my bf is 38. Who cares??

94: Congrats on dating on pedobear. When he was your age, you were 10.

FreePali 0

They also have twice as much money as guys your age, OP. Make sure there's no pre-nup

96 - Does it matter? they are still adults now

yes...it happens to me too! I lost over 100 pounds and I get old men always hitting on me at the grocery store and Target or StarBucks.

dam!!!! your bf is HAWT!!!!! my hubby is 38 too! older mens ftw girl!

harry_potter_luv 0

Aww haha well at least it's someone right?

Agreed. Take it as a compliment and keep it moving. It's not like you were likely to meet your soul mate through a random pick-up anyway. The blokes your age are probably too busy hitting on girls half their age.

karmaslave 5

It's really not a compliment to be hit on by creepers unless you are seriously desperate.

spikey818 9

you can't attract younger ones?

Um just be thankful guys are hitting on you. Don't complain about it on FML.

Even if she's 18 and they're 36? Age matters.

Age is a number, maturity is a choice.

DeviRegression 0

Not always a bad thing. Love of my life is 17 years older than me. IMO, dudes that randomly hit on you when you're out and about probably aren't going to be the ones you hit it off with either, though (regardless of age).

LittleMissSusie 0

You're 20 and the love of your life is 37? Wtf is wrong with the both of you?!?