By bleurghh - 31/12/2010 15:06 - United Kingdom

Today, I saw a guy I like when I was out shopping. We acknowledged each other with a little wave, but as I walked away, I heard him say to his friend, "She's never gonna get me with THAT moustache." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 869
You deserved it 8 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anti666 17

shave your mustache and try again.

sallen0046 4

Unless you've never encountered a mirror, you should be well aware if you have a mustache. A great deal of women do, it's not a life ******* situation. Either you're comfortable with it, or you have it waxed or bleached.

Comments

Anti666 17

shave your mustache and try again.

No! Shaving would make her look and feel manly. Better get permanent hair removal

maddyjayneexox 4

yes, waxing or lazor removal work better, girls don't shave there mustaches.... i agree^

zcknight 0

It seems like the guy didn't want THAT mustache. Does that mean there's a different kind he likes?

Permanent hair removal does not always work on facial hair, and it's always better to check your hormonal levels before doing so because it does not work properly for girls who have a skin that is too sensitive to hormonal changes or have hormonal problems. It's not really permanent in those cases because other hairs will grow and may be thicker.

blackie17 0

alright look bitches. OP's problem is she doesn't wanna shave it, wax it or remove it in any way cuz everyone already knows she has it. therefor it will be embarrassing. u think all those guys are gna totally forget and like her? they kno she has it and what she has to do! its not gna make any difference. she would have to move away, then BLEACH it so no one would kno and all the assholes would like her. OP, hopefully your pretty and have nice big eyes or something and that stache isn't THAT badd. u will find a guy. my friend has one and she honestly pretty and hers isn't that bad and she's been dating her boyfriend for 2 years now :] and no, he's not disgusting, he's hot ;] either get some confidence or BLEACH it.

Get it threaded. That's what I do, doesn't hurt at all.

sallen0046 4

Unless you've never encountered a mirror, you should be well aware if you have a mustache. A great deal of women do, it's not a life ******* situation. Either you're comfortable with it, or you have it waxed or bleached.

Yikes. That was pretty rude of him, OP! Now that you're aware of the situation, I would try waxing it or bleaching it. Don't shave it! That doesn't last very long.

Anti666 17

You're right better to wax it off, OP.

#13 I get that it's a legit reason to not want to date someone (I personally wouldn't date a girl with a moustache either), but I was saying that it was rude of him to not wait until she was out of earshot and say it so loudly.

TheDrifter 23

Bleaching can also be bad depending on ops hair and skin tone. Dark unibrows and blond 'staches don't go well together.

NuMBa 13!! sHUt tHE HelLz uP! ThT WaS sO fCuKin RuDe! i WoUld haV BeT HiS aZZ!!

You're not Pedro Sanchez girl, Get rid of that stache!!!

He's probably just threatened by the fact that your mustache is bigger than any he can grow...

fakEwOrLD 0

so have it waxed! what's the big deal or have permanently removed with laser 40 bucks saves u Money for waxing

emmanizzer 6

Well, what kind of mustache DOES he want then?

wax it then... if you can't do it yourself go to a salon. I get mine waxed all the time. I am thinking of getting it laser hair removed, you could do that too.