By anniecook - 27/11/2009 00:26 - United States

Today, I saw an old man who needed help crossing the street. I went over to him and helped him across the street. When he thanked me, I said, "No problem, sir." They responded by hitting me in the happy sacks and screaming that they were a woman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 978
You deserved it 7 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why does everybody and their ******* idiot mother use the words 'happy sacks' on this site. its maybe funny the first time they used it; you deserve everything bad that happens to you for referring to your balls and happy sacks.

anniecook 0

I origionally used balls, but i guess the website just loves to write "happy sacks" i have never used those words in my life, trust me. AND TO EVERYONE ELSE: and im sooo very sorry for that horrible epidemic of "They."i really hope the sky doesnt fall

Comments

You could have reminded her to wear a wig.

"they" ? you mean "he" ? are you an idiot, you only helped one person cross the street

quent10 0

fyl but win for "happy sacks"

CaiDog 20

71. Please. OP didn't know what to call the thing he helped across the street, so he called it 'they'. 'it' would have been the proper term, but it's probably the only thing OP could think of. Also, start your own thread instead of commenting on 1.

why does everybody and their ******* idiot mother use the words 'happy sacks' on this site. its maybe funny the first time they used it; you deserve everything bad that happens to you for referring to your balls and happy sacks.

I know! It wasn't particularly funny the first time, now it's just annoying. And sacks? Plural? As in two sacks? Two ball sacks? A sack for each ball? Some people have some weird junk...

aero_fml 0

Yeah this is starting to piss me off, why change it to happy sacks? There is a lot more ****** up shit going down on this website than reading "testicles" or "nutsack" or "balls". C'mon guys. It's not funny.

anniecook 0

I origionally used balls, but i guess the website just loves to write "happy sacks" i have never used those words in my life, trust me. AND TO EVERYONE ELSE: and im sooo very sorry for that horrible epidemic of "They."i really hope the sky doesnt fall

quazimozart 19

You were right in using it OP, it's proper grammar

FYL, it's not your fault you're gender confused. =)

YDI 50 times over for using that overused, annoying euphemism "happy sacks." I hope you get hit in the "happy sacks" 402,561,993,002,729.5 more times, or however many times it takes for you to become a man and stop saying happy sacks! Seriously, why cant you just say "nuts" or "balls" like a normal person! GUH!!!!! /rant

bugmenotmofo 34

"Nuts" and "balls"? Don't be such a ******. They're called testicles.

alex_vik 0

I think the mods change it to happy sacks. They've edited "inappropriate language" out of FMLs before.

Read the replies to #4. OP said he didn't write "happy sacks"; it got changed.

Hemaphrodite? Split personalities? :F They!?

i can't believe this type of crap gets published. Who's in charge here? this one doesn't even make any sense and it's definitely not interesting. He first talks about one guy and then refers to multiple "women." this is plagued with error. "they were a woman?" pathetic. make sense next time and let's try to keep crap from being published. and also, yes, people need to stop using "happy sacks." don't be an idiot.

dspadres 0

Don't complain about how stuff gets put on here or you'll get moderated!! Dun dun DUNNNN!

There's no other easier way to phrase it in English. "They" is often incorrectly used to refer to a person of undetermined gender, but the practice is so widespread everyone understands it. The only other option is to use "he or she" which wouldn't work at all in this sentence and would completely give away the FML immediately if used.

CaiDog 20

I didnt realize happy sacks was such a widely used term...

jchansfan 0

Only on FML... :P YDI OP, on multiple levels... lol...

It's not; the mods change any word that is used that means balls to "happy sacks".

sorry, double post. CPU is acting up -_-