By frenchgirl - 23/11/2009 06:59 - United States

Today, I saw one of my favorite hockey players in public. I had met him once before, and to my shock, he remembered me. I was pretty excited until he started talking to his friend in French. He didn't seem to realize that I'm fluent in the language. He basically called me "ugly psycho bitch." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 693
You deserved it 6 817

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i hope you said something back to him in french lol

TheRiceMonster 0

Comments

Where does it say it is a pro player? The OP is a psycho bitch that thinks other people care what some high school hockey player says about her.

I'll give you Philly fans suck, but Pittsburgh fans aren't half as bad as Ranger fans. Only going by the number of each I've either had to deny building entry or eject from the game for being unruly.

OP didn't necessarily have to do anything bitchy or psychotic to warrant him saying that. A lot of people will use the term "bitch" regardless of the person's behaviour. Also, if someone sees their favourite celebrity or sports figure in person, they usually freak out, which the celebrity/player takes as "psychotic". Still, she might have done something weird to warrant it. Either way, to call her ugly and to say it in front of her (regardless of the language) was just plain rude. I hope you said something scathing back to him for that one.

BelaLugosisdead 0

That sucks. Hope you replied in french that you hope the puck gets embedded in his face next game.

You said you got excited..maybe TOO excited..which is why he would call you psycho...and why are we assuming its an NHL'r...all NHL players i have met on the streets have been nice as hell. Could have been someone playing in university....someoen on the phantoms...or someone on a local crappy team. Here in Ontario...most of the Douchebag hockey players play in the O...or Junior A-C

You're right about that. My two cousins are some, and they drive me insane.

go_rangers 0

That's probably just because Penguins fans didn't exist until 2-3 years ago.

#46 - ZING! Love it, because it's true.

The OP must be from Toronto. They take their hockey waaay to seriously there. They can be easily described as creepers. Many hockey players complain about not being able to walk the street without some fan rushing at them for an autograph or to complain why they didn't shoot the puck instead of passing when they lost the night before. Many of them like playing in the US where they can enjoy some anonymity.

i_luv_cheese 0

well maybe you shouldnt be so weird

Wow #50 FAIL!! CANADIANS take there hockey seriously, not just people from Toronto. Oh, and there's nothing wrong with enjoying a sport. Just how Americans like baseball. Can I say American take baseball TOO seriously. So just... shut up.

hornetchik 0

Haha and just like New Zealand and Rugby. I'm a kiwi and don't mind watching the odd game with some mates and have a few drinks, but it not something I'm a big fan of. All Blacks lose rugby = massive nationwide outrage.

svrenegade29 0

No, no your wrong #52. Americans don't really care for baseball as much now as they used to. Now everyone cares about FOOTBALL!!! GO STEELERS!!!!But seriously, baseball is just like a seconhand sport. Nothing is like football :)

hornetchik 0