By Anonymous - 06/10/2015 11:46 - United Kingdom - London

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my sister shoving her vibrating phone into her privates. Can't erase that image. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 441
You deserved it 3 411

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Errr, if it was her room, perhaps try knocking next time?

Comments

i do that myself and there is nothing wrong with it, its murica we have freedom

MonstreBelle 28

Let freedom ring, but don't expect people to not be grossed out when that freedom is ringing in your ******

Well now you know what to get her for Christmas...

A waterproof case for her phone... and just stare at her judgingly until the shame boils over.

If you're into voyeurism it might be, but c'mon, that's nasty. I can't wait to see the look on OP's face when she sees her sister let someone use that phone.

Good way to ruin a phone. Maybe she needs to be taken shopping for a real vibrator

One of these days you're going to be forced to use her phone to make a call.

And OP will be saying "No way, I know where that phone's been!"

That is just so wrong and such a desperate act for an ******. Your sister is a weirdo. But on the flip side. She is extremely inventive.

It's not that weird.. there are loads of tv series where people have a vibrating phone in their pocket and the joke is they get pleasure from it.

Thank god you're not OP or in a similar situation. As if she wouldn't be embarrassed enough, you'd shame her and make her feel worse?!

But...how do you fit a...a rectangle into a-...... I may be wrong, but when I put blocks in holes when I was younger, that's not how it worked

Maybe she just like to let it touch her clit...I doubt she is using it as a *****

I only assumed she's putting it inside because op said "shoving it into her privates" but I guess it could be that too

inb4 "Today, my brother walked in on me masturbating with a vibrating cell phone. FML"