By Anonymous - 03/07/2013 16:25 - United States - Iowa City

Spicy
Today, I was on a movie date with my boyfriend, when he asked for a handjob. I thought I was doing well until he sighed, took my hand off, and said he could finish on his own. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 699
You deserved it 18 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

spekledworf 18

I hope it wasn't in public. I work at a movie theater and have walked in on worse than handjobs. We don't appreciate it.

Comments

Damian95 16

Sometimes ya just gotta keep on keepin on!!!

North and South, North and South. No East and West

spiritfang11237 16

actually perfect practice makes perfect. He needs to tell and perhaps show OP what he likes versus what OP was doing.

Yup. Time for OP to invest in a Shake Weight!

DragonText 4

Well you at least get an A for effort

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Phoebe_Buffay 14

You never know, they could've been watching the movie at home. :)... But then again I don't know if that qualifies as a date haha.

Doing it in public makes it more exciting and naughty :)

spekledworf 18

I hope it wasn't in public. I work at a movie theater and have walked in on worse than handjobs. We don't appreciate it.

#49, until OP's BF cums on the poor sap below him

i had to sit on a seat at the theaters that had cum stains on it.

AurumPotestasEst 16
RedPillSucks 31

Is your boyfriend Pee Wee Herman?? Who the hell does that in public?

Yeah and it also makes it weird for anyone who might see what's going on. :)

Definitely! PDA is one thing but giving a hand job in a public place is just too trashy.

@3 & 75 Get over it. I know plenty of nice, normal couples who have done this to add an element of excitement to their sex lives. If you cant handle the idea of sex then stay in your mother's basement.

@102 Public society doesn't revolve around what may get some couples off. It's sleazy and disrespectful to not only do it but to assume that everyone should be okay with people preforming sexual acts on each other in front of them because it adds an "element of excitement" for those certain people. No one was saying anything against sex itself. Just that people should have, oh I don't know, a shred of common decency.

charmanderCHAR 5

Who said it was public? You can have movie dates at HOME, brainiac.

rob02 19

well now you know what you suck at, get practising :p

Clearly not as OP didn't suck. Just an innocent handjob... In public...

Wizardo 33

How rude! It's not like you're there just to satisfy his sexual urges anyway! And if that's all that he wants from you, then I would get out ASAP.

@9 OMG enough with the "he is objectifying you" crap. Asking for a sexual favor (admittedly in public) does not mean that is "all he wants from the OP". Have you ever asked your significant other for a sexual favor?

Apparently not. God forbid your partner ever see you in a sexual light and want intimacy with you! Holy shit, people on their high horses these days. Let's focus on the issues at hand, here: demands in very public areas (slightly inappropriate) and the rudeness given in return for effort on OP's part.

Hell, this could have even been a movie date at home. Other than what a douche OP's boyfriend was being(Which had nothing to do with sexism or objectification), neither OP nor the boyfriend actually did anything WRONG, unless it wasn't a date at home. OP consented to doing that, it's not sexist or assault or anything of the like.

I agree with #3 I mean if you're going to do something like that then save for the bedroom not in public cause there's other people around you and no one else is gonna want to know what you and your partner are doing..