By Anonymous - 03/01/2010 06:20 - United States

Today, my 8 year-old niece and I were arguing over how many letters were in the alphabet. Guess who was right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 034
You deserved it 50 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how you managed to find this website, figure out how to submit your story, and type it in, is beyond me.

Comments

January_fml 0

i feel really bad for you. its a dang 8year old.

itroxmysox 0

it really doesnt matter if you know how many letters there are. i dont even think it was taught to me, its just something i noticed, like most people do about useless information like that. dont misunderstand, as long as you know all the letters, and can use them properly(yes, i probably did misspell something along the way), it doesnt matter. its a matter of whether you were ever bored enough to count them. i know the name of ever spice we have- peprika, salt, pepper, aregano, etc. but i just found out that i have 26 of them(ironic, yes?), theres a jar of peanuts next to me, and i wondered how many were left, so i counted them. it doesnt matter, as long as i know that they're peanuts and what to do with them. its all the same.

Very good point #7, Wise arse. OP what was your answer to the number problem?

yottskry 0

Correction - no one with an uninquiring mind cares. Those of us with a brain larger than a grape found that interesting.

@10 they dnt?? dam and I'm a fan of the "just kidding" abbreviation "JK" FAIL!! lol

wow u dont know how many letters are in the alphabet??

that is a total EPIC FAIL!!! 

#5 asked who won (as a joke) not a huge lecture about alphabets.