By NoBalls - 12/06/2009 00:23 - United States

Today, my car was in the shop so I borrowed my wife's VW Beetle convertible. It's really embarrassing because it's a girlie car and it's full of little stuffed animals. At a stop light a man asked me if I'd like to borrow one of his testicles because "every man should have at least one." FML
I agree, your life sucks 105 354
You deserved it 22 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That guy had THE BEST CALL EVER! .... you got owned, big time.

Lol, gotta appreciate the humor. :D

Comments

#60 Dude get over yourself and stop taking yourself so seriously - that does not mean his life is f#cked nor does it mean he deserves it. It means quite simply that someone made a joke (you know those funny things that bring on an urge to laugh?) so get over it, laugh a little. If you can't laugh at the absurdity of the situation he found himself in or appreciate the humour of it then you shouldn't read on FML at all. Jesus Christ, I hate these pervert voyeurs who will only laugh at epic human tragedies and dismiss any embarassing situations with something like "YOU ARE STILL ALIVE, SO YOUR LIFE ISN'T ******!". Watch the f#cking news if you get off on seeing people die and existences being shattered, there you have plenty of it.

#61 and #62 I found the story very funny indeed was just pointing out to the soul that was so injured by it that he need not be. His story was funny and cute. So no need to go all "navy" on my a$$ #62.

Pfft. REAL men don't need to act macho to prove they're men!

FMLGirl1991 0

There are FML moments...and then there are LMAO moments. and this just happens to be an LMAO moment!! Quick verbal stabs are the best when it comes to this sort of thing!

That guy is my new best friend. Seriously I will track him down and force him to befriend me. Doesn't everyone like sunny personalities? ?

Ur married...that's all that matters ...F everyone else...you are coming up to that sexy women every single day. Tell him to F himself