By NoBalls - 12/06/2009 00:23 - United States

Today, my car was in the shop so I borrowed my wife's VW Beetle convertible. It's really embarrassing because it's a girlie car and it's full of little stuffed animals. At a stop light a man asked me if I'd like to borrow one of his testicles because "every man should have at least one." FML
I agree, your life sucks 105 354
You deserved it 22 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That guy had THE BEST CALL EVER! .... you got owned, big time.

Lol, gotta appreciate the humor. :D

Comments

I really don't understand how people like this live through their life. If you get caught up on every little thing that hurts your feelings or small obstacle that gets in your way and decide to post it on here, I really feel sorry for you. Brush it off and move on buddy.

Equinox987 0

I have a plush fox on my dashboard and I'm a 27 year old guy. Does this mean I have no bollocks? Of course the fox is called Shemus McFogherty... this is because his original name... sheman mcfaggoty wasn't PC enough :/

eagle20 0

BURN!!!!!!! oh my god that was sick gotta give it to the man though that was pretty funny hahaha made my night

"Today, I posted about how some complete stranger told me I wasn't a man, and rather than receiving sympathy from total strangers on the INTERNET, they all decided that the stranger was right. FML" Seriously guy, what'd you expect would happen if you posted a story like that online? For that matter, why were you driving with the top down if such an interior embarrasses you? (Assuming this based on the fact that it'd be hard for the guy to see and comment on the interior of your car otherwise.)

I'm sure he knew it wasn't your car, and wanted to make a joke of the situation. I think it's hilarious!

DUDE! You have TWO cars! Your life isn't ******

Wow... #42, #47, etc., settle down... he didn't say he was devastated by it or anything. Yeah, the site is called "**** My Life," but that's not to say that the people who submit FMLs aren't laughing about it.

My girlfriend has a beetle, so I can relate. Although I think YDI as it sounds like you chose to have the hood down.