By NoBalls - 12/06/2009 00:23 - United States

Today, my car was in the shop so I borrowed my wife's VW Beetle convertible. It's really embarrassing because it's a girlie car and it's full of little stuffed animals. At a stop light a man asked me if I'd like to borrow one of his testicles because "every man should have at least one." FML
I agree, your life sucks 105 354
You deserved it 22 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That guy had THE BEST CALL EVER! .... you got owned, big time.

Lol, gotta appreciate the humor. :D

Comments

#63 He can laugh about it, he is even able to share it with the whole world over a website which belongs to the thousand most popular websites on this planets under the self-deprecating username "NoBalls". If he didn't think there were something comical to it, it wouldn't have made any sense at all to him to submit it. So why do you assume that his "soul was so injured by it" and that he "didn't know what a joke is"? Because *you* would be like that in that situation. But this FML isn't about you. In fact, no one cares about that you would be devastated and all bitchy in his situation. I don't care too, I'm just annoyed by the fact that people like you insult the OPs for either not presenting human tragedies or for having a greater sense of humour than you. Grow some balls!

stop being a ungreatful wanker and ******* walk if ya dont like it :) mind you the guy was right lol

MIKENYC 0

Why is ur wife driving a girly car? Get her a black hummer

I drive a beetle, but surprisingly enough I see more men driving beetles than I see women. :)

jncwmnd 0

LOL! love it though you could've kocked all the stuffed animals to the ground.....just a thought

#37 really? Women like *you* are so unbelievably unattractive too. You probably don't watch Home Improvement or something because it's too sexist. Really, there is a line between being super macho manly and making a joke to a fellow dude. That line was not crossed, pull the tree trunk out of your ass and go get a sense of humor. @OP: That is ****** hilarious, I agree with all those saying that the dude is awesome and my hero, haha.

whatev5297 0

if you are really a man, who is secure in his masulinity and everything, you would have no problem with that

JTDBL 0

That is hilarious. Sucks for you though.