By cheersdaddy - 08/06/2011 14:51 - United Kingdom

Today, my dad was given 2 VIP tickets to see my favourite band in concert next week. You can now find them on eBay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 657
You deserved it 4 241

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Blackmail111 9

no because his dad is selling them

Comments

rofflewaffle 9

Why do kids feel so damned entitled these days? The tickets are your dad's to do with as he pleases. If you want them so badly, get a job and buy them yourself. If you're living for free in his house, you have no right to complain that he doesn't give you every little thing you want. If you're too young for a job, you probably won't even like that band in two years anyway.

I think the real problem is they are VIP tickets which generally you can't just buy (that's how it works here anyway) They tend to be given away as prizes and stuff. Even if she works etc she couldn't just go out and buy VIP tickets. She could buy them from her dad but if he's already put them on ebay it might be too late. I would bet money he doesn't know she wants the tickets and she didn't tell him.

I stand corrected as spell check got the best of me... a Bieber, not Beiber is... "A very small penis, around 3 inches or less in length and circumference, like Justin Biebers penis." No matter how you spell it, it sucks.

i_love_pandas 0
abcd4242 0

I'm confused..... why is OP complaining?

*guilty* with the way that was worded I didn't get that dad was selling them on eBay either...

everyone who hates him is just jealous.

lilasianbug 0

He can't go dumbass his dad is selling the tickets

Where has all the logic gone to in society? I hate him because he makes terrible music. How on earth am i jealous? There's so many other rich/famous people I'd rather be jealous of.