By thankskimi - 15/03/2009 18:29 - United States

Today, my first girlfriend of over 3 years left me for another guy. She said she's looking for someone who can financially provide for her in the future. The dude owns a T-Mobile kiosk. I'm going to medical school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 567 704
You deserved it 40 469

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry about her... You'll find a less stupid girl easily...

alex_vik 0

I'm sure you'll find someone intelligent.

Comments

poison29 0

what an idiot, if she wants financial stability, SHE should get a job and worry about it herself, it's not your job or any other mans to support her. I doubt this is the real reason, maybe it was a better thing to say other than, "I like this guy better, bye."

greatnt249 0

Don't sweat it, dude. I will be going to med school as well, and my (now ex) girlfriend of five years decided to tell me I wasn't worth the wait by getting knocked up by her 16 year-old coworker (she's 22). She also decided to tell me that she was pregnant the day before I took the MCAT. My advice? Move on, study hard, and find someone better...that's what I did.

Ibeapirate 0

She's an idiot, you're well shed of her. Good luck with med school :)

Same exact thing happened to me, when I was going through Pre-Med. Women...

fck_it 0

Your ex is stupid. Yeah, she deserve the guy with the sidekick, but you'll be getting a BMW or Aston Martin.

Yeah that's just what you needed some whiny bitch who'd sit on her ass, and gain 100 pounds in the first five years of marriage...after ******** out two kids. It hurts now, but you just dodged a major bullet.

Three years a long time. I would imagine that the problem stems from the fact that you don't have money. Going to med school means that at minimum you'll spend about 8~10 years in school, and you'll be near your 30s by the time you can even practice. That would require a lot of patience if you want a girl to tag along. In all seriousness, you should concentrate on school rather than a relationship. Personally, I think having both is going to be hard, and if you do find a girl, she would have to understand patience as you would too especially if you marry or live together. Just don't stress it. If you get a phd and practice, I can bet you're going to find many great gals out there. Most of the time, school relationships just don't work out when reality hits.

blacklagoon_fml 0

"In the future"... well in the future you'll be way better off than some stupid **** that owns a cellphone kiosk. And what a little golddigger. Why doesn't she make her own way in the world? You're better off.

Mr #59, you have just made the exact same comments I would have made if I could be bothered to type that much. Which is kind of scary - are you my less lazy doppelganger?