What a petty man

By EneughIsEnough - 03/09/2022 12:30

Today, I got mad at my wife for giving her male coworker a ride home. I know nothing went on with them because I tracked her phone, I’m mad that he offered her a job in the business he’s starting, because she’ll be making a LOT more money than me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 152
You deserved it 3 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You tracked her phone? You are mad because your family would have more income? You need help. F her life.

If your masculinity is so fragile that it can’t deal with your life partner being successful, that’s something for a therapist to deal with, not your wife. I hope for her sake that she realizes she can do better than being forced to handle your feelings for you.

Comments

You tracked her phone? You are mad because your family would have more income? You need help. F her life.

If your masculinity is so fragile that it can’t deal with your life partner being successful, that’s something for a therapist to deal with, not your wife. I hope for her sake that she realizes she can do better than being forced to handle your feelings for you.

Wow, this clearly screams tiny dick energy. You should NEVER be upset that your wife makes more money than you. This is 2022, not 1822, grow the hell up and celebrate her successes. You need to grow up before your wife realizes you’re a stunted man-child and leaves your ass for someone who will actually appreciate what she brings to the table. Also, how ******* creepy are you for tracking her phone? I don’t know if someone broke your trust in the past to make you this untrusting, but even if someone did, it’s not right. You really should go see someone in order to try to overcome these and grow.

Unless his business turns out to be a scam that immediately collapses, she'll be banging him pretty soon. Or at least blowing him. Enjoy jerking off to your tracking app.

Aww buddy... having a micro penis must be tough... I could never imagine going through that... I hope you get over it enough to let your wife live happily.

I sincerely hope she leaves you, takes you for everything, starts ******* a REAL man and not a giant insecure baby who thinks its ok to invade her privacy and shit all over her success and actually supports her and you are left to die friendless and alone. You absolutely suck. Go back to Mommy's basement sweetie. You are not ready for a grown up relationship.

you're a horrible excuse for a husband and if she does cheat on you it's 200% your fault. only insecure man babies track their wife's phone and why the hell would you be upset she'd be bringing in more money for you BOTH?! **** her life. she chose poorly in a husband

Alex is no longer with us, and $200 is the lowest amount for a Jeopardy question. Glad I could mansplain that for you.

Doom_Kitty 12

all of this is horrible. you're controlling and insecure and your wife should realize that and run for her own safety. and you need a good doctor. seek for help for the sake of yourself and everyone who has to deal with you.

it's not that you deserve this, I just hate your controlling behavior and your POV