By send the army please - 02/05/2016 06:51 - United States - Elizabeth

Today, I broke up with my girlfriend, because her military father, who doesn't like me, continuously threatened my safety for dating her. Now he's threatening to kill me for dumping her. I can't win. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 329
You deserved it 1 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel bad for your ex girlfriend, it must suck to have a father who threatens the people who date their children.

danceinconverse 25

You need to let your (ex)girlfriend know about his threats. Tell her you want to be with her but you can't deal with the stress he's putting on you, and she needs to tell him to back off. That way she will blame him if you say you can't be together anymore because he hasn't stopped threatening you.

Comments

define threaten your safety? because frankly it sounds like he's trying to weed out anyone who's not man enough to date his daughter. just a little information for All the young bucks, when dad threatens, stand up. he's testing you, and sorry OP but you failed the test.

Report him to his commanding officer. That is not proper military behaviour.

I feel sorry for your ex , but you should call the cops if a man is threatening to kill you cause they won't date your daughter

mjr96d 5

You sound like the epitome of a whiny, scared millenial. You don't get a safe space. He is just trying to make sure you don't hurt his little girl. If you ran because of it, you proved his point perfectly. To all of you threatening a restraining order or saying to call his commander, grow up and quit being a pussy. The military doesn't care about some whiny civilian getting his feelings hurt. Man up or GTFO.

That's no good reason for a man to flee.