By nomorenakedpicsplease - 07/07/2013 05:21 - Canada - Leduc

Spicy
Today, I found out that my ex-girlfriend gives out my number to guys who ask for hers. Let's just say that I'll never be able to unsee the pictures that were sent to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 449
You deserved it 5 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Give out hers on a lesbian dating site or something similar.

Bostern 29

Why don't you stick her number on Craigslist for revenge?

Comments

Give the creeps who call you her actual number

Just post her number to a phone sex site with a nude of her attached!

Well, give out her number everywhere. Write it on the stalls, bus, etc.

Several rest stop bathroom walls "for a good time call" 8673509!!!! Yea who knows what song that's from???

Does no one else think this was a good thing OP's gf did? She doesnt necessarily reject these guys and she lets her boyfriend know that she's been getting hit on and whatnot, and lets these guys know she has a boyfriend. Granted, it's unfortunate, the effects this has had on him, considering the sheer amount of shlong he must have seen on his phone. He might have to start answering his phone as "[So and So]'s Boyfriend"

EDIT (since I didnt get the chance to properly edit my last comment): Ignore #99, i missed the "ex" girlfriend part. Clever girl. Spiteful and vindictive and just plain cruel though . Get your revenge.

Well, at least she's not trying to hook up with anyone else...?

Forward them to her and say "I think these were meant for you"

night_fox1233 16

Give them and random people her number.