By tj - 26/08/2010 04:11 - United States

Today, I had to confront my boyfriend after finding a girl's phone number next to my bed. He said I was over reacting. When I told him it was over, he asked for the number back so he could call her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 617
You deserved it 9 090

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you broke up with him over it? damn. I would have asked for it just to piss you off.

perdix 29

Why do you have to be so clingy and paranoid? Why do you assume he was going to cheat on you behind your back? He was probably just trying to organize a lovely, little threesome for all of you. Jeez, what ever happened to old-fashioned romance?!?!

Comments

He would probably never have called her. But since you broke up with him because of that, he probably will... I hope you gave him the number at least.

i_Tanya 3

You did overreact and he was being completely rational.

it's your fault for breaking up with him cuz he has a chicks numba like seriously!

Ydi for completly overreacting. So when you started dating him did you make him delete all the girl contacts on his phone?

I bet if u check your phone you have other guys numbas too and he didn't break up with u for that. think about it.

Dr_PhD 0

He was probably cheating the whole time you two were together.

u don't need a guy like that anyway! u can do better!!!

tb15 0

So a boyfriends not allowed to have conversations with other girls?