This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Stan017 - 28/03/2017 16:11 - Singapore - Singapore

Today, like everyday this week, I bought a Venti-sized Starbucks Latte. It's a one for one deal and I have no friends to share it with. I drank both by myself again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 460
You deserved it 1 016

Top comments

Perhaps you could try and make some friends in Starbucks by offering them your extra drink? Couldn't hurt anyway!

I wouldn't share my free stuff anyway, I got it for free, I earned it! ;)

Comments

Perhaps you could try and make some friends in Starbucks by offering them your extra drink? Couldn't hurt anyway!

I was literally just about to say this! Great way to meet new people and make new friends.

I wouldn't share my free stuff anyway, I got it for free, I earned it! ;)

You. I like you. Not enough to share my free stuff with you, but I do like you nonetheless.

I would recommend drinking less coffee (overall, but I would accept you at least spacing these out by several hours).

azouwa 26

are they still offering this deal? think I'll go get me a couple. :-)

So, you're slamming a quaranta (venti + venti = quaranta)?!?! You must be jittery as hell, and that prevents you from making friends.

chessu 21

I'm in the same boat OP! I've had spare theatre and cinema tickets, coffees, gym passes and no takers! Wish I had some words of wisdom, but I don't. Maybe it helps to know that you're not the only one out there with this problem! As far as Starbucks goes, you /could/ just give it to a stranger and not drink two 'cause you have to'. It'll make their day either way!

Starfucks sucks anyhow. People who drink it have dead taste buds.

mariri9206 32

Could have just left it at "that's a latte!" trust me, I'm a barista and professional coffee pun sayer. I say puns at work all the time.

1 for 1 equal one for now and one for later. there is no sharing when it comes to coffee.

Some research indicates that intelligent people tend to stay alone; they can't deal with the drama the idiots seem to attract. You'll find someone to share soon enough.