By bcoper - 25/06/2012 16:09 - Switzerland - Luzern

Today, my neighborhood had its annual summer barbecue, and I ended up showing a little boy who lives down the street how to hit a baseball. When I gave him back his bat so he could try for himself, he swung it into my shin and yelled, "Tag! You're it!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 273
You deserved it 2 632

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you throw your shoe at his face and yell "NO TAG BACKS!" D:

Comments

This is why Switzerland always loses at baseball in the Olympics.

Well I hope they are ready to lose at the upcoming one.

Well that's the problem...you two were playing different games!

leogirl95 12

Oh, that's going to be a gorgeous bruise.

rightspark 7

Was that a wooden bat, and aluminum bat, or a plastic bat. If two out of those three choices are correct FYL.

Do they make bats that are both aluminum and wood...?

Byahhh 3

41 you aren't completely wrong. I use a composite bat in my league. It has qualities of both but it's not actually a mix of the two.

hockeyoceancity 13

I want the dark meat! Could we do fried chicken maybe too? Half fried half normal?

Megan98 18

I sure hope it was a Little Tikes baseball bat...

skyeyez9 24

In Situations like this, it should be legal to punch kids in the face.

hockeyoceancity 13

From the looks of your profile picture it looks like you might want to do more then punch someone...

zebralover23 14

lovely kids now a days right?

dmarth 4

Zomg dont look now but there's a hamster on your shoulder!

unknown_user5566 26

The kid was just being smart. By injuring your competition, you'll always win the game! ;)

Seems the rules to tag have changed slightly...